Random Thoughts....

What are the chances of someone actually having a picture of a bed made of bread?

I swear that was staged just to make my previous post stupid and pointless.

Anyone doing 'life in a day' I would, but I have nothing to record or anything interesting to show.

I was thinking of how I would improve Australia if I were the Prime Minister, and this is what I came up with:

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/co/cold-fussion/2010/07/24/australiav2.jpg

It hasn't been sunk into the ocean. All the good bits of Oz have been towed to just off the coast of Ireland so we Poms don't have to endure more than 24 hours of Qantas to visit the rellies who've emigrated. :p

Great work, now the ocean will be full of all the deadly creatures that populated the continent. It won't be long until koala bears riding crocodiles start rising up from the ocean to throw deadly spiders at us.

I now have to empty a cupoard and chest of drawers into the spare bedroom in preparaton for some new furniture that I am getting.

Makes me wish I didn't have so much damn stuff. :lol:

Great work, now the ocean will be full of all the deadly creatures that populated the continent. It won't be long until koala bears riding crocodiles start rising up from the ocean to throw deadly spiders at us.

They'll get to you before they get to me. Besides, they have to go through Spectre to get here, which means they won't. :p

They're not that bad. They just make it sound bad, like this song:

Anyone doing 'life in a day' I would, but I have nothing to record or anything interesting to show.

I was planning on doing it, as it falls on the day of one of my LARPs, but I don't know now if I really want to be bothered. Most of the people I LARP with who will actually let themselves be filmed are douches, and I don't want to film douches. They aren't interesting, everyone probably has to deal with a douche at least once in their life, so no one wants to see more of them.

Yeah, I wish I could do the life in a day thing too, but I don't have a proper camera to film anything.

And is it just me or have all the videos stopped working?

I heard that II/10 never retires.

I've also heard that many times :)

Well first two weeks are now behind and I have this weekend off. Of course I have a flu and at the moment I'm trying to get better for next week. First two weeks weren't so bad as I thought they might be... Pretty much fun actually.

Yeah, I wish I could do the life in a day thing too, but I don't have a proper camera to film anything.

And is it just me or have all the videos stopped working?

Only reason I thought of doing it is because I have an actual video camera that I never use. :p

As I'm typing this I'm recording my screen, I'm doing my E-Life. (yes I realize how sad this is, but it's better than nothing).