Stupid Driver Stories

Legally here the street belongs to the city/municipality, even if it's right in front of the driveway and people here haven't become so full of themselves to not know/ignore that fact. But you can get a fucking parking ticket for parking in front of your friend's house for 5 minutes while you wait for him to get ready for class.

FFS...

Streets belong to the commune here as well, should opinions differ the commune of course overrules the residents council but that never happens. We need to clarify, surely we not talking about closing a street, merely placing obstacles in the way to reduce speeds correct?

My town doesn't give a shit because some of the offenders work for the town. There is almost always on of my neighbor's cars parked in front of my house where there is a no parking sign. If I tried to park in front of my house I would probably get a ticket but since the dad works for the DPW he and his family get away with it. It really pisses me the fuck off since they have a giant driveway and in front of their house and our driveway can only fit one car across, so whoever is in back is trapped in :|

My town doesn't give a shit because some of the offenders work for the town. There is almost always on of my neighbor's cars parked in front of my house where there is a no parking sign. If I tried to park in front of my house I would probably get a ticket but since the dad works for the DPW he and his family get away with it. It really pisses me the fuck off since they have a giant driveway and in front of their house and our driveway can only fit one car across, so whoever is in back is trapped in :|
You need some of this
Molotov%2BCocktail.gif
for their house

Streets belong to the commune here as well, should opinions differ the commune of course overrules the residents council but that never happens. We need to clarify, surely we not talking about closing a street, merely placing obstacles in the way to reduce speeds correct?

As a 'civilian' resident just randomly placing obstacles in a street to reduce speed is just as illegal as closing a street.
You realy want everyone to start playing traffic cop on their own? we have to much of those as it is, stop trying to find exuses for this sort of pricks.
They need to be shot , hung, shot some more, then maybee finished of with a spot of torture.....

I would like 1.000.000.000 quadrilion euro's......so I can buy up this whole country and kick everyone the fuck out, starting with 'those' people......

Oh they block the street with parking their cars badly too.
One is a prius. Uuuuuuuuggggggrrrrhhhhrhrhrh.

You need some of this
Molotov%2BCocktail.gif
for their house

Coca Cola isn't flammable, so those won't work. ;)

NJ is the same way, I fucking hate it, waiting for ONE guy who works there to fill up like 10 cars at a busy gas station on one of the most travelled roads in the state.... (the 1 and 9 usually has retarded amount of traffic because it leads to/from NYC and has a shitload of stuff on it.

I got an epic one for you guys, if I feel less lazy I will upload a pic of the aftermath.

I get a txt from a friend of mine with a picture of her car with a gigantic dent in the driver door and front mostly on the curb. Turns out her car was parked (she wasn't in it) and some completely fucking idiot was driving in his flip flops, one of them jammed accell at WOT and managed to actually hit the car hard enough to make it jump the curb while it was parked..... Luckily her car is a boring ass GS something or other so no big loss if it has to be junked, she can just get a better car :p
34627_582461810248_54700313_32926659_4019080_n.jpg

34627_582461815238_54700313_32926660_1964482_n.jpg

34627_582461820228_54700313_32926661_8155004_n.jpg

You're on a car forum and you can't tell the difference between a Lexus ES and a GS? tsk tsk tsk...

Also, the GS isn't boring; the ES on the other hand is basically a Camry. :)

'Sir, you can't park here'
'Why? the car is legaly parked, ample space to pass, any signs I'm missing? inhabitants only zone?'
'No , none of that, but your not from here'
'???'
'This is our street!'
'Que?'
'You heard me, go park somewhere else!'
*steps out of car* 'Just how far would you like to take this shorty?'
*..........*

:lmao:

Last edited:
Coca Cola isn't flammable, so those won't work. ;)
Well there goes my entire belief system :p

You're on a car forum and you can't tell the difference between a Lexus ES and a GS? tsk tsk tsk...

Also, the GS isn't boring; the ES on the other hand is basically a Camry. :)

:lmao:

Hehe I couldn't remember which one it was tbh, there are certain cars I care so little about that even being a car person I can't tell them apart too easily. Lexi (apart from the IS300), Altima/Maxima (I know they are good cars but I just really hate them for some reason) and Hyundai/Kia (Aside from Genesis)

Oh they block the street with parking their cars badly too.
One is a prius. Uuuuuuuuggggggrrrrhhhhrhrhrh.

I'll give you three funny suggestions. Maybe they'll give you some useful inspiration.

If those ugly plastic boards are really cheap, buy a lot of them and place them to block away your neighbours (while they won't see you, clearly).

If those things are illegal, you could go at your local traffic office (or ask some local policeman) and ask what you have to do to legally put them onto the road; when you will be told you can't and they are illegal, you will naively add: "oh, but I see my neighbours constantly put them in the street and block it..." (interesting in small villages).

Otherwise, you can go mafia-style, kidnap one of the plastic things, shoot it and hang it to a tree in front of your neighbour's house.

I'll give you three funny suggestions. Maybe they'll give you some useful inspiration.

If those ugly plastic boards are really cheap, buy a lot of them and place them to block away your neighbours (while they won't see you, clearly).

If those things are illegal, you could go at your local traffic office (or ask some local policeman) and ask what you have to do to legally put them onto the road; when you will be told you can't and they are illegal, you will naively add: "oh, but I see my neighbours constantly put them in the street and block it..." (interesting in small villages).

Otherwise, you can go mafia-style, kidnap one of the plastic things, shoot it and hang it to a tree in front of your neighbour's house.
They are expensive or I would have bought some by now for the sole purpose of running them down in my car for amusement. I am really tempted to steal all of them. There are 5 total near my house I could easily make like a bowling triangle thing and knock them all down if I stole them but how the hell do I do that with a yellow stripped beetle for a getaway car. If I has some boring toyota I would have stole them all by now. I am sure the police know as one of my neighbors was dating one for a few year and she still comes over often so they probably have had them blocking it at some point.

As a 'civilian' resident just randomly placing obstacles in a street to reduce speed is just as illegal as closing a street.
Without approval from a governing body (like the home owners association/residents council), yes. Will a police officer get rid of them? Ha. They'll laugh at you if you call that sort of thing in and tell you the police has more important things to do. Which is true, they do.
You realy want everyone to start playing traffic cop on their own? we have to much of those as it is, stop trying to find exuses for this sort of pricks.
Not excuses. Possibilities.
They need to be shot , hung, shot some more, then maybee finished of with a spot of torture.....
Yes this is by far the worst offense possible in the universe.
I would like 1.000.000.000 quadrilion euro's......so I can buy up this whole country and kick everyone the fuck out, starting with 'those' people......
Good luck with that. Try calling the ECB and say your name is Greece.

Today on the Autobahn, Dutch Lorry overtaking 6 other Lorries in heavy rain ... while driving around 1 km/h faster than them (they all clearly were speeding already with 80 being the legal limit for them, my spedo showed between 105 and 110 behind that dutch bastard) ... and of course ... on a section of the Autobahn where overtaking is forbidden for Lorries ... :rolleyes: ... professional drivers at work there ...

Had a nice one yesterday. I was driving on a single carriage way with a hard shoulder, the limit is 100 kph. Traffic is light, there is a car 500m in front of me and one 500m back. On the hard shoulder a car has stopped with its hazards on, so I slow down a bit and move to the middle. The driver then opens its door and steps into his car before the car in front of me has passed him, so that car has to go into the otherlane, where there is no traffic. As there no pedestrians on the road anymore I accelerate to 100 again, and when I am 100m away the guy on the hard shoulder turns its left indicator on and pulls from a standstill straight onto the road. I can safely pass, but that wouldn't be any fun so I use the horn, so he moves back rather quickly and brakes, then after I have passed him he again pulls straight onto the road only to get into the way of the guy behind me. He cannot not have seen me or the car in front.

Streets here are...

Well....

owned by a private company. The Mayor of Chicago sort of sold them for a bit of cash (which the company made back in something like 2 years)

It's fucking retarded.

Pan-european idiocy at work this saturday. Quite heavy traffic on the highway. We can see, represented here

The Netherland 1) At first I was surprised to see him indicating and changing lanes every time, a behaviour I rarely see here, but then I noticed he didn't care for anyone behind him: he was indicating and then pulling in the lane without even looking who was coming... He did that with me and two other cars in front of me.

The Netherland 2) With caravan. Lanehugger on central lane (of a total of three lanes) with free right lane.

die Schweiz ) person from "SG" lanehugging on fast lane (luckily overtaking him on the right was easy since I went all the way to the rightmost lane).

Ze Germanz ) black sporty-looking Honda (from Offenbach (I thought about what I read here on this forum about drivers from Offenbach)) going undecisively between middle and fast lane, blocking faster cars (no, wasn't me).

Italy 1) lanehugger who felt his masculinity hurt because he was passed on the right (like the two cars behind him and the two in front of him) and than had to overtake me again (going way faster than what he used to do before) just to show he was a real man. Clearly I passed him again as soon as he slowed down.

Italy 2) Someone with an ego clearly way bigger than his white, brand new Range Rover who wanted to rule the highway and do whatever he pleased, including pulling over in front of me and tailgating people at -literally- cm. from their rear bumper (no, again it wasn't me).

----

Disclaimer: yes, I do overtake people on the right lane. It is a need here, due to the incredibly high amount of people going in the middle lane below the speed limit and not getting out of the way. It is not unusual to be in the rightmost lane and drving there, without changing lane, for kms overtaking an average of four to five people in the middle lane (and sometimes even four or five in the fast lane). Including foreigners from more civilized countries. unfortunately.

Also, there is a hard shoulder that can be used for safety in case the idiot lanhugger would suddenly decide to change lane.

I hate heavy traffic.

Last edited:
The Netherland 1) At first I was surprised to see him indicating and changing lanes every time, a behaviour I rarely see here, but then I noticed he didn't care for anyone behind him: he was indicating and then pulling in the lane without even looking who was coming... He did that with me and two other cars in front of me.

this is a telltale sign of a Dutch (bad) driver. Most of them do this ALL the time.
They seem to think the indicator somehow gives them the right of way, it annoys the hell outta me

this is a telltale sign of a Dutch (bad) driver. Most of them do this ALL the time.
They seem to think the indicator somehow gives them the right of way, it annoys the hell outta me

This moving-without-looking thing is really scary. Especially at 130 kph

Streets here are...

Well....

owned by a private company. The Mayor of Chicago sort of sold them for a bit of cash (which the company made back in something like 2 years)

It's fucking retarded.

Did they also sell the public right-of-way? Because unless he sold that too then they can't limit access.