Random Thoughts....

For some strange reason it doesn't run on XP

Did you buy the original? The rips don't work on XP, but a legal copy of the game runs just fine with several updates.

You're of course assuming I've ever purchased anything that's on my computer.
I'm still bored of playing test drive II on my SNES emulator, besides the only reason i play them is to drive fast while listening to my music library when bored.rFactor is too much for my comp to handle.

Last edited:
My fellow Texans are weird in some really awesome ways. While crossing a causeway over one of the local lakes, I saw a crew sailing a surprisingly large Chinese junk. Sailing, mind you, not motoring.

Should've yelled, "Hey guys, wanna the other kind of Chinese junk?"

</horrible>

Should've yelled, "Hey guys, wanna the other kind of Chinese junk?"

</horrible>

1. I was within weapons range.
2. I couldn't slow down enough to take a picture, let alone yell at them.
3. There were women on board and a gentleman doesn't do that with ladies present. :D

Last edited:
All fun and games until a British ship club shows up, blasts the Chinese ship club's junk to smithereens, then give out free opium to everyone in the area.

Since I'm bored I've decided to see how many tropes from TVTropes apply to me, I'll share the results with you in a bit.
Apparently I give examples of:

-Alleged car
-Apologizes A Lot
-Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
-Can't hold his liquor
-Cloud Cuckoolander
-Deadpan Snarker
-Difficulty by region
-Eye Take
-Hates Being Touched
-I Lied
-Ignored Epiphany
-I Thought Everyone Could Do That (Speak almost perfect english)
-Not So Stoic
-Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
-Sibling Yin Yang
-Suspiciously Specific Denial (Most of the time)
-Vanity License Plate (Hope I get P FG 1337 through some...contacts)
-Verbal Tic (Verdad? Verdad?(Yes i got it from Anime))
-Weapon of choice (Oddly enough, a pen.)
-Younger Than They Look (People are shocked that I'm 17)
I'm missing a lot
TIP: NEVER get bored.

Last edited:
My dad is doing some work in his shed and he's taken the cover off the car and backed it out a little. I sometimes sort of forget it's even in there. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.... But the cover is always over it. I haven't seen it for years, it's just been sitting in there rotting away. It's a damn shame if you ask me.

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/habanos/2010/07/24/P1010505.JPG

My dad is doing some work in his shed and he's taken the cover off the car and backed it out a little. I sometimes sort of forget it's even in there. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.... But the cover is always over it. I haven't seen it for years, it's just been sitting in there rotting away. It's a damn shame if you ask me.

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/habanos/2010/07/24/P1010505.JPG

I'd so gladly take that off your hands if I could :\

Since I'm bored I've decided to see how many tropes from TVTropes apply to me, I'll share the results with you in a bit.

NEVER go on TVTropes, EVER. You WILL get sucked in and have 35+ tabs open.

Steal car
Fix Up
Enjoy

My copy of Taken keeps acting derpy in my laptop. Dammit, I wanted to watch Liam Neeson be badass :(

NEVER go on TVTropes, EVER. You WILL get sucked in and have 35+ tabs open.

I second this. TvTropes is a very, very evil place. Wonderful, but evil at the same time.

Apparently I give examples of:

-Alleged car
-Apologizes A Lot
-Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
-Can't hold his liquor
-Cloud Cuckoolander
-Deadpan Snarker
-Difficulty by region
-Eye Take
-Hates Being Touched
-I Lied
-Ignored Epiphany
-I Thought Everyone Could Do That (Speak almost perfect english)
-Not So Stoic
-Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
-Sibling Yin Yang
-Suspiciously Specific Denial (Most of the time)
-Vanity License Plate (Hope I get P FG 1337 through some...contacts)
-Verbal Tic (Verdad? Verdad?(Yes i got it from Anime))
-Weapon of choice (Oddly enough, a pen.)
-Younger Than They Look (People are shocked that I'm 17)
I'm missing a lot

Four words: "High Octane Nightmare Fuel."

:evil:

Ever travel for your line of work and see other people doing nearly the same job you do, but completely making a hash of it? Doesn't it piss you off?

Yes, it does.

Then I apply for or send a competent friend over to apply for that position. :D

I second this. TvTropes is a very, very evil place. Wonderful, but evil at the same time.

It is one of my primary assignment procrastination ports-of-call, along with Wikipedia, Listverse, Youtube, Dark Roasted Blend & here, of course! :lol:

EDIT: Forgot various F1 & WRC forums - only lurk, never dare post, most are absolute hell-pits XD. Our own F1 section is the only one I bother to every-so-often post inane stuff in.

Last edited:
I went to Tvtropes and came out confused.

same, i was like "duddd durrrr..."*drool falls out of corner of mouth* when I went there.

I expected it to be some sort of quiz site maybe based on gaasc's post. :p