FinalGear Ringmeet 2010 - 14th-15th August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pleased to announce that swek has finished his project too.

01-mann-baut-miti-campingwagen-fuer-sein-fahrrad-MBQF,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

thx a lot! ;) I can pick it up anytime after 15th.. :) :cheers:

Last edited:
Are you sure you hit the playback button that's situated in the left pane, right above your Earth-Galeria button?

Homer offered to bring:

- gas cooker and coffee-preparation-set
- table (if he can cram it in)
- gas grill (not my car :p)

and asked how food will be organized.
For Saturday evening, we are planning to hit the Pizza place Pinocchio and I recommend organizing breakfast like last year, meaning, go shopping Sat. evening. For those arriving on Friday, I say we get some stuff Fr. evening for Saturday morning and grab some stuff to eat at a local place OR if homer is there get some sausages and steaks and fire up the grill!

Called Pizza place, confirmed for 14th 20h, we need to call them Saturday and tell them how many people we are exactly, but 14+ are reserved :)

Are you sure you hit the playback button that's situated in the left pane, right above your Earth-Galeria button?

that button does nothing :p

No wait, it does after i have specifed that i need "Path", and then press the button over "Earth-Galleria".

Homer offered to bring:
- gas grill (not my car :p)

small correction: it's going to be a regular charcoal grill (apparently the gas grill is on vacation that weekend)

If everything goes as planed I'll be at the campsite around noon on friday ... enough time to buy something to have a BBQ friday evening

Greetings
Michael

Remember, I'm bringing a big knife. If I don't get meat that evening, I'll make good use of it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.