Cars you'd like to see in Series 16

The Mk III Focus, assuming the guys can get their hands on one by then.

Saab 9-5 Aero 2.8T XWD, preferably with James doing the review.

Zenvo ST1, 599GTO, SLS AMG and maybe Brabus E V12 :p

Aston Martin One-77, new BMW 5 series, SLS, Koeniggseg Agera, Lamborghini Gallardo GTV, 6.3 W12 Audi A8, and show the Bugatti Galiber and Lamborghini Estoque in the studio. And of course.... the Dacia Duster

Since Series 16 is so far into the future, most of the suggestions here will probably be out of production. :lol: So I would like to see some cars that the manufacturers don't even know they are going to make yet; like the Perodua Ballista, a 300mph, twin turbo-shaft powered city car of carbon fiber and titanium construction, which runs on terrorists and pedophiles and is therefore road-tax and congestion-charge exempt.

Since Series 16 is so far into the future, most of the suggestions here will probably be out of production. :lol: So I would like to see some cars that the manufacturers don't even know they are going to make yet; like the Perodua Ballista, a 300mph, twin turbo-shaft powered city car of carbon fiber and titanium construction, which runs on terrorists and pedophiles and is therefore road-tax and congestion-charge exempt.

Five months???

^ who knows what the future holds? As for Perodua, they are industrious chaps. If Australia's Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation could design, build and fly the CAC Boomerang in less than 6 weeks, 5 months should be a doddle for Perodua. :lol:

^ who knows what the future holds? As for Perodua, they are industrious chaps. If Australia's Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation could design, build and fly the CAC Boomerang in less than 6 weeks, 5 months should be a doddle for Perodua. :lol:

I'm Mr. Nice, so I probably neg repped you. I have to spread some more rep around, though I promise, I would have plus repped you for that^ :lol:

not a car but I'd like to see a a piece on how EU safety reg's have ruined euro car design over the last 50 years.

or another piece on how electronic aids, cupholders/ entertainment systems, automatic transmissions have ruined peoples driving skills. ...

both aren't going to happen.

Last edited:
Porsche 918 Spyder. If we have to have hybrids, this should be a good one...