FinalGear Shirts 2010; Order Thread!

Meeeeee threeeeeeee!

Mine just arrived as well. I'm now secretly hoping the shirts will arrive in less than 2 weeks :D

Got my email today. If these shirts arrive in time for the Ringmeet, it will be a miracle of epic proportions. But I don't mind, I haven't thought they would get here in time anyway.

the mail... it does NOTHING!

My email arrived yesterday too!
I just went back to the thread and saw the pics of the T-shirts in boxes. a. That's a freakin lot of T-shirts and b. The 'supercharge' T-shirt looks even better than I thought it would. I'm so glad I ordered one.

My email arrived yesterday too!
I just went back to the thread and saw the pics of the T-shirts in boxes. a. That's a freakin lot of T-shirts and b. The 'supercharge' T-shirt looks even better than I thought it would. I'm so glad I ordered one.

Yeah, our work is top notch what do you think we did the design in one afternoon and sent it off to Q :unsure: I mean come on... haha... as if.... hot in here isnt it

is that a deer?

:p

And for those of you who are filing chargebacks/disputes in paypal, your orders don't get shipped. Period. Paypal takes the money out of our account because you couldnt read the BIG BOLD WORDS SAYING IT DOESNT SHIP UNTIL AUGUST 9TH, and get all upset because it wasn't at your door the day after you ordered.

Why is Paypal an option again?

Great to hear that they check the shirts before they send them out.

(Seriously, they couldn't even just look at a few of them?)

No doubt someone who ordered a bunch of blank shirts got these weird designs about scandinavia.

Also, I lol'd at PO Box 69.

Last edited:
Got an email two days ago informing me that my shirt had shipped.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

My mom and sisters got their shirts Monday. Woo! :)

Mine shipped Monday (as I ordered 2 of everything, including the delayed shirts).

Hey Quiky, would it be easier for me to swing by and pick up my shirt? I'm off today and tomorrow? You need any help shipping them out?

Hey Quiky, would it be easier for me to swing by and pick up my shirt? I'm off today and tomorrow? You need any help shipping them out?
Send me a txt tomorrow and i'll let you know about picking it up. Everything is ready for shipping, just waiting on the printer;

Bad news for those with the Dark heather Scand. Flick shirts--- The printer made *shock* another error, so they had to be delayed by one day. The shirts will ship THURSDAY. Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone.

Wilco

No shirts in Wacko yet. :( Either that or the mailman's mixing up his 3s and 4s again. Maybe I should go upstairs and ask if they have my mail?

"Hi! I'm your downstairs neighbor. Do you have my cock?"

Last edited:
No shirts in Wacko yet. :( Either that or the mailman's mixing up his 3s and 4s again. Maybe I should go upstairs and ask if they have my mail?

"Hi! I'm your downstairs neighbor. Do you have my cock?"

:lol:
No shirts in Seattle either (that's not to say everyone is walking around topless), although Viper, a few hours away in Portland, got his shirts. I suspect preferential treatment here :mad: (you know I'm kidding, right?)

What happens to the shirts that are not shipping to idiots who contested their charges? Do we get a second chance to place more orders for what's left? I suspect some of my friends may want some after they see my shirts.

All the left over stuff gets sold. I think you can even still buy window clings.

Bad news for those with the Dark heather Scand. Flick shirts--- The printer made *shock* another error, so they had to be delayed by one day. The shirts will ship THURSDAY. Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone.
farnsworth.jpg

Thank heavens that stopped where it did :razz: