FinalGear Shirts 2010; Order Thread!

i am one of the idiots that didnt read, but im not mad, i just have moved from the address i sent the shirt to, what do i do to correct this?

The random racing driver shirts came out well.

I got my shirt Monday and it turned out a like the pic for the most part but a few of the lines of text are a bit smudged is this the way its suppose to be?

Just as a side note this latest official effort being advertised as free with a magazine subscription in the latest TG mag shows that the FG Collective is a damn sight better at designing T-shirts than the people they use.

ascent-lr-fr.jpg

i am one of the idiots that didnt read, but im not mad, i just have moved from the address i sent the shirt to, what do i do to correct this?
Your order already shipped. Unless you put a change-of-address in with the USPS, your order will either be returned to us or kept by whoever lives at your shipping address.
I got my shirt Monday and it turned out a like the pic for the most part but a few of the lines of text are a bit smudged is this the way its suppose to be?
Not sure what you mean by smudged, but a few lines were made to be a touch thicker to show the driver's detail. Some shirts had obvious errors and we did not ship those, but a few may not be 100% perfect-- just think of it as unique and one-of-a-kind.

Processed through Sort Facility, August 10, 2010, 2:21 pm, JAMAICA, NY 11430
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 08, 2010

jamaica:lol:

Processed through Sort Facility, August 10, 2010, 2:17 pm, JAMAICA, NY 11430
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 08, 2010

Shweeeeeet! :cool:

Same here :)

Check yer phone quiky

just got my black cock and white dinosaurs today.

Stupid printer delaying the Scandinavian Flick shirt. I'll take comfort in the fact that I'm waiting for the best shirt evar.

Got all six shirts today.

Besides, receiving a big black cock is pretty standard news around here.

Surprised nobody has brought back the "post yourself in the finalgear shirt" thread yet..

Surprised nobody has brought back the "post yourself in the finalgear shirt" thread yet..

As soon as i get mine sans face :p

Got my first of two packages today. Woo!