Spied: REBIRTH OF A LEGEND - New Lancia Stratos spied!

I told you right from the beginning, and you wait for Autoblog to say the same thing? :p

If this generates a lot of interest FIAT may decided to do it. Lancia-Chrysler desperately needs something sporty.

On the upside though, a lot of the work is done, it just needs to be production-ized.

I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!
I wouldn't count on it. I saw the thing in person, it's definitely not something that could easily be mass produced. Also, when Pininfarina designs one-offs, the customer retains the rights to the design.

I wouldn't count on it. I saw the thing in person, it's definitely not something that could easily be mass produced.

Why?

I wouldn't count on it. I saw the thing in person, it's definitely not something that could easily be mass produced. Also, when Pininfarina designs one-offs, the customer retains the rights to the design.

FIAT could still make a new Stratos. It doesn't need to look like this one off.

If this generates a lot of interest FIAT may decided to do it. Lancia-Chrysler desperately needs something sporty.

if they do it, i'm affraid it'll be a 1600cc FWD POS

that car is way to dangerous for modern times...

I've spent some time to make up my opinion about the Stratos, and i have to say, I am smitten.

It's not necessarily the prettiest car ever made, but there are just so many lovely details and curves to look at ... it's quite astonishing.
I would certainly like to see one only for its outstanding appearance.

Do hope it gets made.

I think it looks awesome, just like a modern day Stratos should. Much better than the Fenomenon concept.

Fingers crossed that it's more than just a one-off, though I'm a bit skeptical.

Don't like it :blink:
Then again, I never liked the original
But I think this would please a lot of fans and nostalgists :D

I want mine rally-specced.

Make it as a Boxster competitor Lancia! Don't price it into obscurity!

I'd give my left nut for one in my driveway.
There's a company in the UK, Hawk Cars, that makes a pretty good replica. Evidently it's such a good replica that owners of actual Stratos call them for parts. You can even get it set up for Ferrari drivetrains. If I'm ever able to build a kit car I think that's the one I'd want.