FinalGear Shirts 2010; Order Thread!

Woot! :D :D :D :D

http://a.imageshack.**/img337/7767/dsc0096k.jpg

Now...to figure out where to put the FG stickers on my car...

Mine came in yesterday morning (Monday) without issue; these tshirts are becoming as much of a tradition for me as Clarkson's Christmas DVDs. Thanks again to Quilky and the rest of the FinalGear "boffins". :)

I put mine on the top of my windshield above my rearview mirror, and the other on the center lower of my rear window, on top of my high mount brake light, which means that when I brake you can see the finalgear "silhouette", just an idea though

Just got my 2 shirts, thanks to all those involved :)

Last edited:
Just think....people all over the world, wearing your shirt.

Now SMILE damnit!!!!! Stand up straight, shoulders back!!!

(and what was the dispatch date???? Just trying to calculate arrivals.... :) )

You're in Australia. So going by the video games industry, you'll have your shirts in 2-3 years.

Got mine yesterday! Many thanks to those involved!

My shirts arrived today too. All is well, customer happy :)

Aw Yeah, Quiky <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/08/18/jclarkson.jpg

oh forgot to say, "Those who fold the shirts are doing it more better than before, the package is now even smaller than before! They are optimizing their skillz!"

Just came in from an overnighter in the middle of the bush (and a subpar brekkie), checked the mailbox and...

I got my shirt! :w00t::w00t: Seeing that made my day infinitely better.

Just think....people all over the world, wearing your shirt.

Now SMILE damnit!!!!! Stand up straight, shoulders back!!!

(and what was the dispatch date???? Just trying to calculate arrivals.... :) )
I'm grinning from ear to ear at the idea that a bunch of people have Blayde's and my cock on 'em. :D

same here :) Did the other germans order express-delivery? Still... 11 days - not bad at all.

It's DHL - some time they are brilliant sometimes they take ten days to deliver a set of speakers made in Schwaben to Berlin.