URGENT internet shopping help

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
Hey everyone. I turn to you with a request. I am in urgent need to buy a borat mankini somewhere on the internet and need it delivered until SATURDAY.

Amazon and ebay are bewildering to me, the german versions especially. Please, I just need an ad that isn't that expensive ( around 50? for 2 mankinis and shipping to Slovenia in 3 days ).

A link will do, and an option to pay with Paypal is taken care off, I just need to find an ad with my requirements.

I can't get these items in my country, everywhere sold out. :mad:

Again, I beg of you. A big thanks in advance. :cry:

You guys are weird.

I know this is a forum, serious business and all that... but I really need help. And I need this for a bet. 2 friends lost a bet and they have to wear this...

A shop not more then 30 km from me sells them, by some strange reason. Will check the prices.

Hey everyone. I turn to you with a request. I am in urgent need to buy a borat mankini somewhere on the internet and need it delivered until SATURDAY.

Amazon and ebay are bewildering to me, the german versions especially. Please, I just need an ad that isn't that expensive ( around 50? for 2 mankinis and shipping to Slovenia in 3 days ).

A link will do, and an option to pay with Paypal is taken care off, I just need to find an ad with my requirements.

I can't get these items in my country, everywhere sold out. :mad:

Again, I beg of you. A big thanks in advance. :cry:

3758753471_e0390dd179_z.jpg

A shop not more then 30 km from me sells them, by some strange reason. Will check the prices.

I don't care for the cost, if they can send it quickly I'll pay in bodyparts if needed.

Surely there must be a novelty clothing outlet near you that sells them.

Surely there must be a novelty clothing outlet near you that sells them.

Shit part of country. I can't get shit here.

Could you be so kind and check cost of shipping overnight (if possible)? I don't speak swedish either. :p

And the original request still stands. Any german members are needed to check Amazon/ebay for ads that ship to Slovenia in very little time.

Shit part of country. I can't get shit here.

Could you be so kind and check cost of shipping overnight (if possible)? I don't speak swedish either. :p

And the original request still stands. Any german members are needed to check Amazon/ebay for ads that ship to Slovenia in very little time.

Overnight shipping only avialable through DHL. And you have to pay through the nose for that stuff. :(

How much are we talking? Combined with the items in question?

Last time i should ship something to southern Europe, express shipping with DHL costed ? 68 i think. But it was at said persons doorstep in less than 20 hours.

Is there a sort of option that is just arrives in the countrys post service in 1 day? I'm sorry to be such a pain in the ass, but it's come down to begging on the internet. =(

EDiT: 68? with an item included?

Last edited:
Nice. They don't send to my country sadly. =( Thank you anyway.

I might be able to get you one, but you have to promise to never post a picture of it being worn.

Thanks for the image of it being worn by a throng of horn helmeted axe wielding vikings.