Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

My in-major GPA for Film is above a 3.0 again! Yesssssss!!!

Super excited about the upcoming game conventions Gamescom (in Cologne, Germany) and PAX (in Seattle, WA, US) where the game my company has been working on will be demoing for the first time! I can't wait to see how people to react to it. I'm so proud to have worked on such a fantastic game.

And for those of you wondering, here's a little video we recently released.

Last edited:
Super excited about the upcoming games conventions Gamescom (in Cologne, Germany) and PAX (in Seattle, WA, US) where the game my company has been working on will be demoing for the first time! I can't wait to see how people to react to it. I'm so proud to have worked on such a fantastic game.

And for those of you wondering, here's a little video we recently released.

Holy shit, I was expecting some indie project! Good luck to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my practicum site locked in. I will be working with adolescents that have behavior and drug problems, as well as some kids with neurological or cognitive disabilities.

My first year of Masters program was so action packed that I only need 5 more to graduate. This semester 2 classes. Next semester 3 classes, one of which is just internship credit.

FUCK YEAH

Final A-Level results: 3 Bs in Maths, Physics and Design and Technology. Met my offer so have got into Warwick uni to do Mechanical Engineering. :D :D

Amazingly my school's results were 87% A*s, As and Bs.

If you need me I'll be in the pub. :D

Reactions: MWF
Is Warwick ready for such awesomeness? :bow:

Finally finished my Advanced Diploma in Engineering Technology (Civil). Now to roll it into a Bachelor of Engineering. Maybe Civil or Materials. I just can't decide!

Last edited:
One week after starting at my practicum site, my supervisor (Ph.D/LCSW/LMFT) just picked me to take over his Perpetrator Group Therapy session until he returns. He said he's going to try to be back in two weeks, but his surgeon is saying it will be more like six. Either way, he's put me in the driver's seat.

I guess I made an impression.

One week after starting at my practicum site, my supervisor (Ph.D/LCSW/LMFT) just picked me to take over his Perpetrator Group Therapy session until he returns. He said he's going to try to be back in two weeks, but his surgeon is saying it will be more like six. Either way, he's put me in the driver's seat.

I guess I made an impression.

Or does he think you have something in common :p

I hope so, he has about 30 years of experience and a half dozen letters after his name.

... oh, you didn't mean my supervisor.

Finally something worthy of this thread; Just came back from my final ATP(L)* theory exams and aced them. All the theory is done now, got them all on the first go.

I think a sexy party is in order! :mrgreen:

* depending on whether you're from the USA/rest of the world

^ ATP means adenosine tri-phoshate to me. Well done, means your muscles will continue to twitch for a few more minutes :)