Any "ricers" here?

True, as Mazda found out with its rotary at Le Mans, but a victory is a victory. :p

I don't see Bernie Ecclestone forcing the SCCA to use shity detuned F1 engines. :p

Heh, the Boxster guy behind me (in line--no way did the Failtima beat a Porsche) mentioned that he missed his old MR2 for autocross.

I think this means Labcoatguy pretty much has to... :p

Last edited:
equiraptor said:
Cone cutting penalty discussions

So let me get this straight, you autocrossers are driving around with BLADES on the front of your car now? :D

So let me get this straight, you autocrossers are driving around with BLADES on the front of your car now? :D
I know I am. equiraptor is probably too caught up in what some silly "stewards" might think.

Last edited:
I know I am. equiraptor is probably too caught up in what some silly "stewards" might think.

And people called me unsafe for removing the portion of my front bumper that isnt made of plastic...

Isn't it time we create another thread with all this awesome information? If anyone on the Forum is trying to find info on Autocross etc, they certainly won't look in a "Any ricers here?" thread :D

Sort of. Take a real close look at the splitters on some of the nationally competitive car. That thing could HURT.

My nice, polite CSP car will just nudge you with its happy plastic bumper. :D

Well yeah, but sometimes you're just browsing the threads normally and if you see something you're interested in you click on it, like if there was a whole thread called "Autocross in the US" could gather more attention than people specifically searching "autocross in the us"
But yeah this derailment was interesting to read :D

Sort of. Take a real close look at the splitters on some of the nationally competitive car. That thing could HURT.
I wonder what it would be like to have front downforce in my car.

chris-rado-front-wing-scion-tc.jpg

You know, something like that. Also, more to the point, check out his Gandhi-thin front splitter.

Last edited:
@the last 2 pages in this thread

:rofl:

well done chaps! well done! :thumbsup:

Unless he's just using it for weight, it's a bit of a fail. The front wing's angle of attack is wrong for downforce in that picture (though it is clearly adjustable).

2 - You still don't get it
3 - In that case, combined with your awnser to point 2 I can only conclude that your a monumental dimwit.
4 - Only wanting to hear wat you would like to hear is usually a sure indication of nr 3
5 - We have lots of better things to do, but ripping on 17 year olds wanting to rice a Ka is so much more fun.
6 - All your threads are basicly the same, "lolz I want to chav ups my bitching ka yo, tho impress the ladiezzzzz" so yeah, laughing at morons never gets old, so we (as in , people like LeVeL and myself) follow your brainfarts closely, your kind doesn't tend to last long anyway.

Ugly little car he got from his parents ? check
Powerrangersbike in signature? check
Dumbass teenager? check.
Big mouth? check
Talking back to people with twice his IQ? check

I had this guy pinned as a chav a long time ago..........

I'm sorry, but that all comes off as monumentally condescending. The only way he was ever going to learn was if you kept him on equal ground. You talk about him speaking as if he has double the IQ of the members of FinalGear, but while others are giving constructive advice albeit advice with an acid kick, you on the other hand were consistently berating him. Sure this thread may have been a cataclysmic train wreck, but that's no way to act. I don't remember it being nearly as bad when I first came here, and I remember being worse than this guy.

Unless he's just using it for weight, it's a bit of a fail. The front wing's angle of attack is wrong for downforce in that picture (though it is clearly adjustable).
So you're saying it's "a bit of fail" because the angle of attack is "wrong", and then point out that said angle is clearly adjustable? I'd say the bit of fail is more in your statement.