Test Drive Unlimited 2: Wanna get dirty?

^It's all about potential customers. Out of a thousand 16 year olds maybe a handful will become succesful enough to buy a high end sports car as an adult.
I know that if I had the money the first supercar I'd buy is a Dodge Viper (probably not a new one because they won't be making them anymore) because that car made the biggest impression on me when I was a kid. Games might help in this. It's a pretty good marketing strategy.

I have a bad feeling about this...The game is supposed to be released in September, and they haven't even started the beta testing yet. It will probably be postponed.

Well that's disappointing, but hardly surprising I think.

I really got warmed up for this game...Too bad Starcraft 2 will take the GOTY :)

Except SC2: HOTS comes out next year XD

Yep I stuck out. Oh well, I am fairly sure my graphics card is dying anyway and this might just have pushed it over the edge.

Did they ever fix TDU1? That was janky as hell on PC.

What does janky mean? The roads were bumpy but I thought that issue was cross-platform. Performance wise it runs fine on my PC but then again at the time of release it would have been considered a real powerhouse.

The bumpy roads is actually not a bad thing. It makes it a lot more challenging to drive. Filters out the noobs :)

As for the overall gameplay - in its current state TDU1 is working perfectly fine. The only problem is that there are not a lot of people playing online anymore. Most of them are just cruising. The racing aspect of the game is dead.

^ I haven't been able to get the online portion of the game working for years. Probably has to do with my network, but I shouldn't have to jump through hoops and manually configure my router to get a single game to work online when everyone else works.

That's weird. I've played my TDU on several different networks (static IP's, bridged routers, DHCP's...pretty much everything) and have never had problems with it.