Random Thoughts....

I hate hospitals. And they never give me free baths, even though all the nurses say I'm their favorite patient. :(

Let me know which member of staff you would like, and I shall arrange one for you! Promise :D

You need a male nurse - well one who is not gay - then you'd have plenty!

Oh you guys have such things I suppose?

Indeed we do. I had a male nurse for some of the time that I was in the hospital after I had my appendix out - his name was Doug, and he was old, and had cold hands.
*shiver*

Let me know which member of staff you would like, and I shall arrange one for you! Promise :D

Preferably a very cute, single, not old, male nurse. :mrgreen:

I shall find you a suitable candidate, with warm hands.

Hi ;)

xicedlovexoxo - and here ^ he is. Very cute, magic hands!

Well get him over here then - I'm lonely! :p

Can anyone top this for boring?

I'm sitting here watching my brother-in-law mow my mother-in-law lawn, hoping I won't be hit by an errant rock.

I used to get paid to watch paint dry. But I also brought along a portable DVD player, and an Xbox/360.

Yes.

It brings back memories of the time when we had to stay in during lunch recess due to the rain. The middle school-aged boys decided to go through all the issues of National Geographic to look for pictures with tits.

By the way, I went to a Catholic school.

There are not "tits" in NG, they are breasts.

:)

Well, good news. The university is offering to fully refund my deposit for England. :dance:

If I don't defer my application until next year, that is. I wouldn't mind kicking back and arsing about for an entire year before going (back) to London. I'm currently filling out bartender applications, hoping that will actually get me somewhere.

Well, good news. The university is offering to fully refund my deposit for England. :dance:

If I don't defer my application until next year, that is. I wouldn't mind kicking back and arsing about for an entire year before going (back) to London. I'm currently filling out bartender applications, hoping that will actually get me somewhere.

Best job ever. I did it in college, and it was awesome.

I'm throughly disappointed with my first typhoon/hurricane/spinny-ocean-weather-thingy. I've been checking the weather constantly over the last day and I was getting excited about the 120mph winds they were calling for. Pah! I've been through more exciting thunderstorms.

I'm throughly disappointed with my first typhoon/hurricane/spinny-ocean-weather-thingy. I've been checking the weather constantly over the last day and I was getting excited about the 120mph winds they were calling for. Pah! I've been through more exciting thunderstorms.

Its all the global warming, back in my day, when cars still ran on molted mammothfat and whining about pollution got you eaten, atleast we had proper storms ! :p

Last edited:
Bloody hell, just got invited for a phone interview for a job I'm applying for. Somehow I passed the psychometric test where I had to determine which shape best fit the empty box (they'd give me some ridiculous bunch of shapes, triangles, lines, lines in triangles inside other shapes, etc, and give me six options to choose from, answer as many as you can in 20 mins). I thought I did pretty bad because I'm usually no good at these sort of things but I guess I got through. More ass than class surely! I'm really only interested in seeing how far I can take this application. I have no real interest in the program or the expected career although given it's a damn sight better than the dead end I'm stuck in now I'll be happy to take it if I got through. Beggars can't be choosers after all!

Still waiting on a couple of other options interstate which are far more desirable though.

I just started playing "words with friends" and it turns out I am terrible at scrabble...

Somehow I passed the psychometric test where I had to determine which shape best fit the empty box (they'd give me some ridiculous bunch of shapes, triangles, lines, lines in triangles inside other shapes, etc, and give me six options to choose from, answer as many as you can in 20 mins). I thought I did pretty bad because I'm usually no good at these sort of things but I guess I got through. More ass than class surely.

I had to take one of those as part of the entry process for the military. Even on a normal day that would have thrown me for a loop after all the multiple choice worded questions, but after a long day on four hours of sleep it made my brain melt.

Rain is wet. Go away rain, I didn't invite you.

Curse you, epic shyness! I should have asked if they're planning to do something epic with it when they get it all working and such. :cry:

One way to cure shyness is ditch the stuffed animals; mentally or physically put them away and leave childhood behind. You are extraordinarily bright, lovely person Stephanie, but palling around with toys at your age is a bit odd.

Bloody hell, just got invited for a phone interview for a job I'm applying for. Somehow I passed the psychometric test where I had to determine which shape best fit the empty box (they'd give me some ridiculous bunch of shapes, triangles, lines, lines in triangles inside other shapes, etc, and give me six options to choose from, answer as many as you can in 20 mins).

My future boss: "Do you want to work here?"
Myself: "Yes."
Future boss: "Well, you are hired..."

:dunno:

In other news, I ordered one of each: http://shop.caranddriver.com/store/...categoryID.49796200/parentCategoryID.19556100
:mrgreen:

this is a post.

To test if I can communicate to the outside world... on the remaing browser tab that will connect to the single website it can...

:wave: Yay, it works!

Well, it appears something has broken, I have one firefox tab that works, and the only website it will open is this one... no other sites work, and no other browsers will find sites, not even this one...

I'm quite confused, and would prefer not to destroy this one remaining connection I have to the interwebs! :lol:

I often have the same problem, with the difference that I can't make posts