Peugeot 605 SV24, the slumbering sedan.

Good luck dealing with the surrendering French electrics! Hope to see it back on the road soon!

Thanks, it's the front indicators that is acting up, volts flows through the electric lines but when you put a resistance to it like a lamp, it drops to zero. Probably a bad connection somewhere, but i have to find it.

Got a free parts car, a red 605 SV 3.0 with a crappy engine. More info coming.

2qk74ug.jpg

Knocking engine and totally shot brakes. Still have a few good bits left for me to take, such as a gear shifter knob, steering wheel (even if both are grey), front lights and such.

After 2.000.000 things that went wrong (time is plentiful when you don't need it, when you need it there is always too little of it), the 605 parts-car finally arrived. It took 30 minutes of brute violence with an axe to get the right back wheel turning, among other things and there is a gnome inside the engine block that knocks and want to get out.

After 2.000.000 things that went wrong (time is plentiful when you don't need it, when you need it there is always too little of it), the 605 parts-car finally arrived. It took 30 minutes of brute violence with an axe to get the right back wheel turning, among other things and there is a gnome inside the engine block that knocks and want to get out.

Ha, my anachronistic stereotype is well founded. :p