Random Thoughts....

This Saturday is coming along nicely. I slept till 11 am, after breakfast a little housework, then lunch, then doing a little archery, and right now I'm sitting on the balcony, have just finished a piece of cake and will now listen to a hopefully interesting podcast while getting some sunrays. Ah, days without work... :)

Last edited:
I am dreading this art history course, and it is pt 1 of 3. FML
Maybe I should look into some sort of computery major instead.

Time for homework mindless action films in my pajamas.

This still counts as homework in my major, right?

Last edited:
If you are majoring in action films in pajamas.
I would like to major in that please.

4 hours 6 minutes and 35 seconds until OSU v. Washington State!!!

New video!

I chose the soundtrack so because on the day of the event I turned the key of a car for the first time, it belonged to the organisers of the event who incidentally carry a baseball bat in the car for safety reasons and his gf taught me to drive.

They can't spell tyres.

Google gives 443 million results for tire and only 104 million for tyre.
Even using google.co.uk, the American spelling yields more results. :p

Before anyone says something, yes, I do realize that the US spelling overlaps with another usage. It was intended to be a joke.

Last edited:
Google gives 443 million results for tire and only 104 million for tyre.
Even using google.co.uk, the American spelling yields more results. :p

Before anyone says something, yes, I do realize that the US spelling overlaps with another usage. It was intended to be a joke.

84% of the world's population is religious.

Changed my avatar up since it's been a long time and I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your throat.

I'm bored, and tired, but also lazy so I'm still just laying on the couch.

All the computing power in the world....and I can't use it for anything.

I baked some bacon this morning.

I know what some of you are saying: :blink: ??

I always bake my bacon. I like my bacon flat, and this is the best way to make flat bacon. I put mine on a rack on a baking sheet, so the fat drips away. Turns out a bit less greasy.

I am not anatomically correct.

Question: how many women's bathrooms/washrooms/lavatories/WCs have couches and does anyone ever actually sit on them? And why not put in more stalls instead of a dirty old couch?