What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

2 cod and 3 chips. And a jar of tartae sauce.

Tasty.

But I rather have someone you can cuddle with rather than watch them beat the crap out of someone.

Definitely this.

MED-DVD2-06641.jpg

4 of these. The tires, that is.
0907st_04_z+new_products_july_2009+goodyear_duratrac_tire.jpg

Vinyl siding for my garage (thanks homeowners insurance, just had to make me repaint the damn thing, didn't ya?)

And groceries. Spent to damn much today:?

Sacrificial 1992 Honda CB750

Alas, my XJR took offense to being parked next to the black CB750 as it had been ruined by 'dude previous owner' with crap like underglow and sideglow LEDs; therefore the Jag killed and ate it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 76
i actually rented a C-Class for a day and went swanning about cape town.

not really a purchase, though i guess i purchased some enjoyment by razzing it down chapmans peak drive.

Pile o clothes that I needed badly since most of the stuff I have no longer fits me.

Khakis, cords, a bunch of t-shirts and a really nice sports jacket. Oh, and tighty whiteys.

What brand? Where to get? Looks good.

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/habanos/2010/09/03/cd3010saddle.jpg

There was this little card with them talking up the perks. "Selected wild deerskin treated with pure aniline dye. The distinctive features are: softness, lightness" ...blah blah blah... where is it... ah, here we go: "Possible visible faults on the grainside have been produced by the wild nature in which this animal lived."

My gloves are made from a deer that was more of a badass than I am.

Is it any good, I wouldn't mind getting it, if I knew it would be worth it?

its alright is the best explanation i can give. The game does have some good moments, each Spider-man has something a bit different, Noir has the stealth gameplay (which felt as if they had copied Splinter Cell: Conviction at times) while the 2099 and Ultimate versions have slightly different abilities. The biggest problem i've had with the game is that it does bug very easily. On the first Noir level, the end boss got bugged so i couldn't complete the level and had to start over again.
If i was going to give my honest opinion, i would say if your a hardcore spider-man fan, then its for you. its got nice little touches to the Spidey-verse and it ticks a few boxes. However, if your not i'd say wait until it drops down in price and get it cheap. Its got some repetitive value with a challenge system and unlocking abilities and costumes. But its not as good as say, Spider-man 2 or Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (even if i seem to be the only person on the planet who actually likes it). its not the best game your going to play this year but its equally not the worst game your going to play either.

Just ordered the Big Book of Top Gear 2011 from amazon.co.uk

61pg4g5BPFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and I also downloaded Sh*t My Dad Says for my iPhone on iBooks. Very funny read so far.

7821447.jpg

Last edited: