FinalGear Racing 2010/24 Hours Of LeMons

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the LeMons race a few weeks ago, look at the body roll on this Olds 88.

Omaha_LeMons-035.jpg

Omaha_LeMons-036.jpg

Omaha_LeMons-038.jpg

Omaha_LeMons-039.jpg

Omaha_LeMons-042.jpg

That car is AWESOME. <3

As a (probably poor and unfair) comparison, here's some shots of the GTP in a harsh corner vs some other cars.

FG_DC0644.jpg

FG_DC0632.jpg

FG_DC0636.jpg

FG_DC0660.jpg

Ticket bought, I should land in Charlotte around 4 pm on Thursday. I need to sync up with you guys on the weekend schedule at some point, how are we going to do that? Big team PM?

IRC is best. I am usually on during the evenings(est).

You can normally find at least one of us on there if you need to ask a question.

Cool, guess it's time to install an IRC client on the home PC.

Last time I tried it, it actually refused to work for some reason. I'll give it another go tonight though.
My local motorsports shop just called to say they can't have my size 12 shoes before end of the month after leaving me on hold for them for 2 weeks :( So I just placed an order on saferacer.com (which I've never used before) with specific instructions saying I have to have them in less than 2 weeks. I hope they come through...

Give it a few tries, can take 3 or 4 goes to get logged in.

I instantly thought of you guys when I saw that piece of news.

Yes, but they don't have Frog there. We will. ;)

I don't think this has been mentioned before, but McLightning will be finally climbing into the drivers seat for CMP.

Hooray!
Congrats! :)

Go get 'em girl!

:thumbsup:

Heh, there's a Grand Prix here (the Lemon Taxi) with the number 138 because of the 3800 engine and because someone took 38 from them, too. Yay racing Pontiacs! :)

Last edited:
That's team JB Weld, they've run that car 4 or 5 times now I think. Previously they had come in 3rd in one of the TX LeMons. I saw from the BS inspection video that they've added strut tower braces and I'm fairly sure they're running the biggest aftermarket swaybars you can buy.

I just found out tonight that Team Fubar and their own GTP will be at CMP, so it looks like there will be GTP vs GTP Round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.