Idiots + cars = LOL

Big lipped alligator moment. Ew.

I couldn't understand half of what he was saying. My best guess was:

"yo he dun up at r down da muffafutin steet yo. maan, he goon fail up in in her taday. its too muffafutin hawt n her..."

Speak! Speak! What is it Lassie? Is Timmy in the well again?

I couldn't understand half of what he was saying. My best guess was:

"yo he dun up at r down da muffafutin steet yo. maan, he goon fail up in in her taday. its too muffafutin hawt n her..."

Speak! Speak! What is it Lassie? Is Timmy in the well again?

I speak Jive - perhaps I can help.

Ronny: My name is Ronny, and this my friend Trey.
Trey: Hello, there!
Ronny: We are about to witness this foolhardy individual, Keith, do a very dangerous stunt and perhaps have an accident. At this moment, he is very far down the street - I'm not sure where. He is trying to achieve optimal acceleration... he obtained a Camaro SS and fancies himself to be a professional race car driver or some such nonsense, but in actuality he is driving skills are comparable to Barry Sanderson(?); so we are about to see our friend fail spectacularly here in the fine city of Houston. By the by, the temperature is quite high today; but here he comes now! Please watch!
(Car jumps over the railroad tracks and crashes.)
Ronny: Wow!
Trey: Oh no.
Ronny: Was I not right? Did I not say that Keith would have an accident? Gosh! Please look at the car! I thought that Keith might require urgent medical attention! Golly! Wow, it appears to have struck a utility pole! Look at the pole!

(Unfortunately, YouTube froze up shortly after that moment, but I'm sure you get the gist of the rest of it.)

You are now my jive translator.

Hehe, sounds like that guy on twitter that retweets everything by fiddycent and translates it into proper English.

What was he thinking? Or wasn't he at all?

I believe social service's who deal with endangared children should also deal with this problem, and take kids of the parents if nessecery.

What is this I don't even

I understand how you thought it would be appropriate because the guy went off-roading on an unfamiliar trail. However you are not taking into account that this is Russia we are talking about so this is most likely a federal funded highway.....

Oops?

I speak Jive - perhaps I can help.

Ronny: My name is Ronny, and this my friend Trey.
Trey: Hello, there!
Ronny: We are about to witness this foolhardy individual, Keith, do a very dangerous stunt and perhaps have an accident. At this moment, he is very far down the street - I'm not sure where. He is trying to achieve optimal acceleration... he obtained a Camaro SS and fancies himself to be a professional race car driver or some such nonsense, but in actuality he is driving skills are comparable to Barry Sanderson(?); so we are about to see our friend fail spectacularly here in the fine city of Houston. By the by, the temperature is quite high today; but here he comes now! Please watch!
(Car jumps over the railroad tracks and crashes.)
Ronny: Wow!
Trey: Oh no.
Ronny: Was I not right? Did I not say that Keith would have an accident? Gosh! Please look at the car! I thought that Keith might require urgent medical attention! Golly! Wow, it appears to have struck a utility pole! Look at the pole!

(Unfortunately, YouTube froze up shortly after that moment, but I'm sure you get the gist of the rest of it.)

Yep, that was pretty much what he said. But not Sanderson, Sanders. Barry Sanders the football player.

"He think he Jeff Gordan or some type shit...but the nigga is more like...ah...Barry Sanders of driving..."

I'm sorry if this had been posted before...but it's just so damn hillarious :lol:

Last edited:
That looks staged. Still there are people like that.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Tool

Heh, even that unlucky fishing bloke hasn't managed to put a truck into the water going forwards. Still at least the interior will be clean.