FinalGear Words With Friends Ranking of Death List.....

^ Telly is a perfectly adequate word, and at the time of Limey, I made Lime; wanted the DL and had a Y. What would you do? If it doesn't like it then it'll reject it. :lol:

Either way I'm having trouble, because while I do have a word or two, I cant find anywhere to put it. And I cant see any more words either. Same-ish problem with BCS. :(

I have no problem with either word, I just thought it was funny that you played "limey". If someone happened upon our board they would assume I was covertly insulting you :lol:.

Covertly insulting me, eh? Tidy, eh? :lol:

Its working again!

2 of my games are coming to an end now - last couple of moves. The ones between Clockwerk and brydie76. Results will be posted when they arrive.

In an unrelated note - I had a game with a randomer which I left for a while, then it said 'You resigned, they won'. I didn't, and assume that this was because I left it too long (was something like a week) - sucks a bit, and its only one more to add to the wonderful list of losses.

Deary me how did that happen? I beat Clockwerk on the last move to win 292 to 285. Excellent match - very close most of the way through. (Before I played my last E the score was 291:283 to him)

2ngr2tv.png

I was surprised it didn't end when he played QI - then all I had left was ER. :lol: And the box near the top is meant to be a U; the last tile out of the bag was a blank one.

Edit to stop triple post:

Another victory - this time I think I got lucky early on, with some long words. Not quite as hard fought as Clockwerk's, but either way some great words played here!

Speedtouch 341 - 244 brydie76

dmbh4z.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I've learnt I'm not that good with this game after all :lol:

Also, if anybody is on words with pirates, feel free to match up against me on there- it is surprisingly a lot of fun!