Random Thoughts....

Mechanical?

The way the application works is that you pick your top 9 preferences. My top preference is Mechanical Engineering at USYD, then Civil/Structural Engineering at USYD, followed by a mix of civil and mechanical at USNW and UTS.

Why does this building smell of pizza. Now I want pizza. :mad:

There's a Ferrari store on Oxford St. that's hiring. Should I go for it? I'm wearing my red shirt and everything.

There's a Ferrari store on Oxford St. that's hiring. Should I go for it? I'm wearing my red shirt and everything.

Yes you should. But wear an FG shirt to the interview. Under a tweed jacket.

Yes, then you can arrange for test drives if we are around there :mrgreen:

Ummmmmm, lasagne

Where did i put my brain-bleach...

wow, i thought my Doctor Who fan-fiction was bad... thankfully i now know there is a whole new level of bad. can i claim those minutes of my life back please?

Whoah, chilldafuckout pardner. Now saddle up, I know you're a catfag and as such you probably don't really understand dogs. There's numerous reasons for dogs who bark while they're outside. The obvious one is what you're assuming, assholes who leave their dogs outside all the time. Fuck those people. Those dogs will either bark constantly because they don't want to be outside, or they will bark to (in their minds) protect their territory and think that when people walk past they've actually been scared off of the dog's turf. Either way, the owners are assholes who shouldn't be allowed to own a dog, and are usually unfriendly. Avoid them and their dogs. My neighbours had a dog like that that was outside constantly and constantly barking... he was old and I think he's dead, he's been gone since early spring... and now they have two young dogs that keep trying to escape and chase deer, joy.

Then there's the social barker, such as my dog (who was socialized like mad even from before he left his litter), which is what you're suggesting. He doesn't just bark at anything that moves and doesn't bark at the moon, but when he sees another dog go by (or sometimes just a people) he's such a social beast that he wants to say hi. But wait, there's a fence in the way! So he barks [edit: sometimes barks, not always]. But not being assholes we make him come inside immediately when he does that so he doesn't bug the neighbours (I'm good people, my dog thinks so!)

The only dogs that don't bark ever outside are non-chalant un-sociable dogs. Like my first dog. Oh he was friendly, he just didn't get properly socialized as a puppy, didn't care about other dogs, and didn't even care about squirrels/rabbits, so he had no reason to bark except for a quick bark when he wanted back inside.

Short version: what you're actually suggesting is for people to not socialize their dogs. :p
I will not chill the fuck out, I am sick and fucking tired of being barked at for being outside. I'm about ready to shove something large down it's throat, both the dog and my neighbor because they are both assholes! Even if nobody is walking by or anywhere in the area that damn fucking dog is barking ferociously, several of my Mom's friends who own dogs say that it is unusual. After a long day the last fucking thing I need is this fucking asshole of a dog fucking barking at me while I walk home!

If barks at night: noise ordinances, cops, et cetera.