Clarkson DVD specials and Season 1-9 in US?

TysonJones

Car(s)
11 Corvette GS, 02 T/A WS6, 02 Camaro SS, 83 TA
I Live in the US. Does anyone know where I can buy Clarkson's dvd specials that'll play in the us? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

I also have seasons 10-13, but does anyone know where you can buy seasons 1-9 in the US as well? I can't get enough of this show.

Last edited:
I did try amazon and I found the heaven and hell one for sale but thats all. I found them all for sale on amazon.uk.com but I have no idea if they will work on my us dvd player. I have no idea what you are saying about the pal/region hack stuff lol.

Region 2 DVDs -- which are what are sold on Amazon UK -- will not work in DVD players sold in the US and Canada. They will play Region 1 DVDs only.

Unless you hack your DVD player to become region-free. (Just do a Google search for how to hack your particular DVD player.)

If you don't want to do that, you can purchase a multi-region/region-free DVD player online.

I have a ton of dvd players at the house, how do I know if they are multiregion or not? Do they sell the Clarkson Dvd's in region 1 or multi region?

Amazon UK sells Jeremy's DVDs in Region 2 ONLY. Aside from Heaven and Hell, NONE of them are available in the States.

If you want to know what region your DVD player will take, check the back of it or the box it came in (if you still have it). If you see a globe with a "1" in the middle, it will take only Region 1 (US and Canada) or Region 0 ("region-free"); you won't be able to play a Region 2 (Europe) DVD.

Also, you cannot buy Season 1-9 of TG on DVD. They don't exist. Only S10-13 (those ones are Region 1).

Thanks for your help. Hopefully in the future someone will make it so they can play here.

Netflix is another option. They have all seasons of Top Gear, and a few Clarkson DVD's as well. :)

Even 1-4?

Netflix has from 9 to 12.

I have a Roku Box as well as the normal Account.

I didn't think they'd have the earlier eps.

I know S7+ are all on iTunes, with only S10 not being content-complete. And 9x01 proper isn't available to buy (9x02 is mislabeled as 9x01).

Thanks guys. I've seen all the eps, I'm just looking to own them so that I can watch them whenever I want. I have most of them on my dvr right now but its getting full.

*checks to make sure*

Nope. The earliest series available on iTunes is 7. So if you want Series 6 or earlier... *points to torrents and FTPs*

Series 6 is now available on the US iTunes store. It's a bit pricey at $21, but then it does include 11 episodes. Series 15 is now available as a Season Pass for $17 in HD, with new episodes available for download each Tuesday. You can also rent Series 15 (and only Series 15) for $1 an episode.

Last edited: