Random Thoughts....

well, go and comment!

:p

We're just 5 days away from the anniversary of a forum meme involving construction workers and a shallow grave.

I trust you will unearth that thread for us in five days.

Apparently this maths assignment my year group received on Friday is easy....except those words came from the mouth of who is agreed to be the smartest person in our year group.

BBC News - Breakthrough in Chile mine rescue
A 700 meter shaft, 71cm wide has broken through to the miner?s refuge and a worldwide media frenzy results!

With only a few days remaining in a three month rescue, about 1000 TV crews, journalists and photographers have descended on the small, dusty, crap-house, in the middle of nowhere, that is Campo Esperanza.

The breakthrough was made by an American crew working for Geotech, well done to them & a fuck yeah for USA! :thumbup:

I kind of want the gaudiest, stupidest, most obnoxious rhinestone case I can get my hands on. One of my friends has her iPhone in something that would make Dolly Parton blush--I think I might need that in my life, haha.

Last edited:
I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comcast business line = no bandwith cap = awesome

I kind of want the gaudiest, stupidest, most obnoxious rhinestone case I can get my hands on. One of my friends has her iPhone in something that would make Dolly Parton blush--I think I might need that in my life, haha.

Did I mention I hate iPhones? now quess what I hate MORE then iPhones? :p

Last edited:
I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comcast business line = no bandwith cap = awesome

I had a road runner business line for 2 years. I am now back to consumer and it blows.

Why is it that consumer lines never ever have any upload bandwidth?

I wish every car had a studio shoot like this 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa.

LEGENDARY-1957-FERRARI-TESTA-ROSSA-car-pictures.jpg

Sitting at home cooking some of Tiff's Kick-Ass Chili? and watching Star Trek movies. Just finished "The Search For Spock" and started "The Journey Home."

Where is Speed?

I just ate at Famous Dave's BBQ for the first time. Damn it was good!

I just ate at Famous Dave's BBQ for the first time. Damn it was good!

If you want the best BBQ you'll ever eat you just need to drive ~8 hours to the southwest and visit Oklahoma Joe's in Kansas City. IMHO it's the best there is and Anthony Bourdain agrees with me.