Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

God I wish gifs would have sound.

Actually if you watch that one over a few times you start to hear his screams in your head. Try it!

Or is that just me? :confused:

Actually if you watch that one over a few times you start to hear his screams in your head. Try it!

Or is that just me? :confused:

probably depends on what you hear. if the screams become chants of "they are all laughing at you. you must bring fire to purge their unclean lives." then you know your in trouble.

What, that clip, played on an infinite loop on a big screen throughout the Mall?

That would just be swell :p

What, that clip, played on an infinite loop on a big screen throughout the Mall?

That would just be swell :p

Pardon the error... "That took place at the amusement park located within the Mall of America"

That cop is lucky.

Also, I bet his adrenaline was through the roof there.

they play that on a lot of extreme shows here the officer was just doing a normal stop and the guy pulled a gun shot the officer and it grazed his head...when the officer shot back at him it killed the driver...if you can find the video of it the truck just keeps on rolling forward until it hits something

NSFW content does not belong in this thread. 17 posts deleted.

I'm sorry for causing trouble. I thought those were safe enough, hand on heart.

Reactions: MWF
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/10/13/a5688f0b8150dd8dc4b475375e7200eb.gif

WTF @ the horse??

who gives sth like that to a horse? when it breaks a leg, it needs to be killed