Gran Turismo 5

You're upset? I just got a whole playstation 3 with controllers this week, AND paid for GT5 in advance.... >.<

I may get my money back. Uncharted: Drakes fortune and F1 2010 are still alright :)

I just put down $99 for the CE last night.... for the 3rd time.

I wonder if this means they're adding cars from the Paris Show, because they want the most recent cars. If so, by the time they're done, it will be the LA Auto Show, and the game will be delayed again for those cars.

And, one more thing. PD said the delay happened because they want the game to be perfect. God help them if I find one glitch/bug.

Hahahahaha...

Hahahaha!!!

I fucking knew it!! Hahaha...

I still think I'll get a PS3 this year. This can only be a minor delay...

Already have (for a while) PS3, and I don't get the concept of paying for something that doesn't exist yet when it will be readily available everywhere on release... I'm ready when you are, PD.

Maybe I'll take this opportunity to get Uncharted 2 and the Motorstorm sequels, I've been neglecting the console.

^
Uncharted 2 GOTY edition is out in the US, buy it.

When does Kinect come out? Maybe to go against that?

The whole reason I don't buy console games much anymore is the price, if anything I'll try to find a cheap used copy. GT5 will be the first game I've paid $60 for in a long time.

Kinect release dates...

NA November 4, 2010
EU November 10, 2010
Aus November 18, 2010
JP November 20, 2010

It was announced today that pre-orders are sold out everywhere, now maybe I'm just crazy but coincidence no?

Always Bet on Du...GT5.

OMFG!!!!

facepalm.jpg

FUCK! I just put in for this day off a couple of hours ago. I've come to the conclusion this game does not exist.

Last edited:
Fuck. This is why George Broussard always kept with WID. No false promises. This is just ridiculous.

I'm in the mood to sell the damned PS3.

https://pic.armedcats.net/g/gt/gt1750/2010/10/13/power_angry.gif

I have this to say:
Around E3 Kaz mentioned how the game was ready to be shipped at anytime, he just wanted to take a couple of months to bug check and make sure it was one hundred million percent perfect; sending a wave of joy through the Gran Turismo community. When the release date was announced a great majority of fans flocked to Gamestop, Best Buy, wherever you could preorder a game they rushed to. The community cheered and chanted joyously as their long awaited game finally had a date of arrival, the few bad apples nitpicked and booed but deep inside they counted down the days, eagerly awaiting the next installation of video game perfection.

They, much like Pavlov's dogs, flocked to a central community when the bell rung; a new feature, near confirmation of beloved previous features, any little showcase video. Then came another day where that glorious bell rang but the news was anything but good; a delay, more than that, an open ended release date like they faced for years on end.

They now await yet another ringing, a ring they heard before and trusted to be true. Some will not trust that bell, some may flock cautiously hoping for good news, but no matter what, they still wait; some just as eager, some with disdain, some optimistic. Will those who want to believe become just as the detractors if the same delay is made again? Will those who say they are surprised by the delay feel just as surprised if the same delay is made again?

Although the disdain is as expected, would it be if we could know the reason? Although more delays are purely speculation, they seem perfectly reasonable when we were told the game was finished and all that was needed is some polishing many months ago and told the same thing again as we ramped up to prepare ourselves for the game.

/wall of text, had to get it out, sorry if it is complete shit.

Last edited:
paragraphs might be useful bud.

on topic.

FUCK