My first Alfa

I think the last one I saw was driven by a British gentleman and being chased by German police to a US airbase.

Bond weeks on Kabel 1, eh? Watched Moonraker last night, so stupid-but-epic.

Actually, I haven't seen Octopussy in several years, and my remark may as well refer to the time the movie is set in...

Well you never know when one will show up though. I was pretty sure when i arrived in Lofoten that i had the worlds most northern GTV, but i was wroooong! Just a few days later i saw first a 1960's mustang go past, quickly followed by a GTV6. A very rare sight at those parts, but it put a big grin on my face:)

No matter how bad they might be, I just love old Alfas. Congrats.

it doesn't rain a lot in australia, does it?

i honestly can't remember when was the last time i saw one of those on the road :(

We have very dry climate, excellent for classic car ownership :p

Any pics of the inside? Good looking Alfa. :)

Any pics of the inside? Good looking Alfa. :)

Added in first post.
Thinking about doing something with that interior. After 31 years it doesn't look as good as it once did:p
But it will have to wait a few years for any major stuff anyway

There was an GTV6 of similar vintage close to where I live. Not sure if it ran though...
Anyway, about the interior, weren't there models with leather ones? Maybe you could find one

There were, but those changes are still years away from beign done. I need to get my second Alfa for the winter season first because the Polo just don't cut it anymore

So, what do you have in mind?

Got so many on my mind, that's one of the problems. The only need i have is that it has to work in winter, so anything from the 916 to 166

Not sure about your budget, but I'd suggest a GT. I've had two: probably the best Alfas I've had in the last 10 years (excluding the 8C of course :p).

The 156 equipped with the optional sports suspension is also good.