Windows 7 Alt+Tab problem.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I'm not sure whats going on, and why this is happening, but when ever I try to switch programs with alt+tab, it switches to iTunes. This problem just started, and I've never experienced anything like it before. Anyone have any ideas?

Let me give you an example of whats going on. I have Firefox open, and I manually switch to MS Word. Hitting alt+tab should bring it back to Firefox, but instead, it brings iTunes into focus. I tried burying iTunes under a few layers of active windows (brought up Pidgin, Firefox, Word, VLC, and Thunderbird), but alt+tab still switched straight to iTunes. I've tried closing and re-opening iTunes, but no luck. Also I've restarted my laptop, and it still goes straight to iTunes no matter what other programs I'm using.

Yeah, if I press alt+tab, then keep holding tab, I can still cycle through all the open windows with the tab key, or with the mouse.

iTunes is always 2nd.

When I Win+Tab (3D switching), the programs are in the correct order. But Alt+Tab always shows iTunes 2nd.

That's really odd, because the alt+tab list is determined by the z-order of windows. Does iTunes come up on top when you minimize the topmost window?

iTunes is on my external monitor. But that's where its always been. I've had the same exact setup for 2+ years now, and the problem only just started.

New iTunes? They might have some idiotic option that causes it. Though never had that problem myself but I also don't use internal+external set up.

I haven't updated my iTunes in a while.
I need iTunes for my iPhone.
And I actually like it for managing my music.