Post a pic of yourself

The Palio... looking at a Palio brings me back good (and bad) memories... :D
I wish I could go to Brazil with my parents in November. But I can't.

Please explain. :)

Gotta have tough skin in my group of friends. Everyone has accrued various unsavory nicknames in the years we've known each other, but his was definitely the one with the greatest longevity.

Hey, the best nicknames are the ones you can't say in polite company.

Last edited:
Damn Hippies! Get off my lawn! :wheelchair:

Last edited:
I have a classmate that goes by that first name. He tells me it's not pronounced how it's written; though, it did give the prof a little trouble for the first few days of trying to say his name ... lmao. Apparently it's pronounced "Dick-sit", which is still not very good, either. :rofl:

[...]New Zealand newscaster Paul Henry couldn't stop laughing at the woman's last name, even pronouncing it "Dick Shit" and "Dip Shit" . Henry has since resigned.
I would have fired him. On the spot. I don?t have a problem with people cursing on TV or laughing at a Joke at someones expense ... I don?t care that much about Political correctness either ... but that?s just gone too far.

Ufuk who?

Ufuking gonna open this door or what?

EDIT: Sorry forgot the :drums:

Last edited:
"My name is captain 70's. I had an accident and woke up on the Final Gear forums in 2010. Am I mad, in a coma, or gone forward in time?"

Last edited:
shellygrrl beat me to it but you do look a lot like Sam Tyler.

Haha, naaah. I lack the required angst, the pretty love interest and the "armed bastard" superior officer. ;)

(I seriously want to buy the replica of his leather jacket though, shame its so damn pricey and my height means it'll probably be considerably too long.) :mad:

^ Your hands are too big and you look like a farmer.

@Captain: I do like the fact you have your style. Something that will be rare to find someone else the same age having... :lol: (Although I do have a mate who is almost exactly the same as you - he used to have a Dolomite :p).

Me however - I am merely another person. :p Not attractive, not hideous, not stylish etc etc. Just 6ft of human in the same way BMWs are 15ft of car.
67451_442359108715_573803715_5340910_7475684_n.jpg

Last edited: