College Football. Does anybody watch?

Hey hemoh, is it too early to start trash talking? If so that's cool, I don't want to badger you too much.

Last edited:
As long as Wisconsin loses by less than two touchdowns I'll be fine. :lol:

Before the season even started I thought that this was going to be the hardest game for Ohio State. Wisconsin is a good team and Camp Randall is a tough place to play. It's going to be a good game.

With that aside, I have to admit that the Buckeyes made it a ballgame in the second half. Right now I cannot believe that Michigan State is now the only unbeaten in the Big Ten.

Well what can I say other than what a great win for Wisconsin. They simply out-played the Buckeyes and deserved the win. They showed no respect for the defense and just ran it up up the middle and all over them. Wisconsin was the better team by a lot in this one. At no point did Ohio State look like a #1 ranked team and for most of the game they looked like they would have been lucky to be in the top 25. This just shows that anything is possible in this conference.

As for Ohio State it's time to regroup and concentrate on the Big Ten title. They certainly have the talent but they just need to use it better. Consistency definitely needs to be improved. You can't go from dominating a team one week to not being able to do anything the next. A big drive does you no good if you go three and out the next time you have the ball. The way big games are handled needs to be changed too. "Sticking to the gameplan" is all well and good if you're down a score or two but when you're down by 21 it's time to throw the plan away and start over. Let the playmakers make things happen; don't tie them down with short yardage plays.

It's gut wrenching to go from playing a great game and being on top of the world to completely falling apart. Come on Buckeyes, you're better than that. Show it. The Badgers definitely did this time.

Yay! We won in Lubbock for the first time since 1944! Granted that is only referring to 11 games over the 66 years, but it feels good to have that Texas Tech monkey off our back! We`re 6-0 and have the Cornhuskers next week in Stillwater for homecoming...should be a good game.

Oklahoma State University's Boone Pickens Stadium is featured in a new Bing ad....too bad they edited out the "Oklahoma State" out of the endzone.

what is this I don't even

I already expressed my extreme joy in "Random Thoughts," but...Baylor got its sixth win today. That's the first time we've been bowl eligible since 1995, and we're #1 in the Big XII South now, too.

HOLY CRAP. I LOVE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.

For some reason, we didn't go to a bowl game in '95 despite having seven wins. That means that the last time BU was in a bowl was...right after the last time I moved away from Waco. In fourth grade. Eek. We've never been in a bowl since the formation of the Big XII, either. We're the only school who's never had a bowl invite in the history of the Big XII, and by Aqua Buddha, we're finally going to change that!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Last edited:
49-0 is almost an embarassing score to win by. The fact that it was against a conference rival is just ridiculous. :lol:

Why couldn't they play like that last week when it mattered?

what is this I don't even

I already expressed my extreme joy in "Random Thoughts," but...Baylor got its sixth win today. That's the first time we've been bowl eligible since 1995, and we're #1 in the Big XII South now, too.

Enjoy it while you can....you still have to play UT, OU, and us.:evil:

Hey, we got our six wins and poor UT just got pwned by Iowa State. Eeeek. For once, I think we might have a chance in that game.

I don't care if we end up in the Overflowing Toilet Bowl, we're going to a bowl now! I'm overjoyed.

Clockwerk: How does OSU manage to recruit and produce the two best receivers in consecutive years. Dez Bryant was electric, and Justin Blackmon has been sensational this year, strong over the middle especially. Kudos to that program, and what must be a great WR coach.

Well our wide receivers coach is Gunter Brewer and his list of develop talent includes Randy Moss. We got Dez Bryant because we were willing to take the grade risk when other programs shied away. Blackmon was pure luck...very lightly recruited during his junior year of HS his offer sheet only included places like Tulsa and other smaller programs, then he exploded his senior season of high school and we swooped in and grabbed him.