Random Thoughts....

Headphones would fall out.
And considering my odd range of music I listen to I don't think that would be a good idea.
I think falling to sleep to the tune of things like Megadeth and Led Zeppelin would end up giving me nightmares of being murdered by woodland faeries or something.
Only if they wore Boots.

Oh god I have that song on my ipod too I am doomed.

Cold Fussion
You have not been eating the right bacon then.

Black Sabbath
Fairies wear boots. ....

Just in case anyone was wondering.

It is also on Disc 1 of Best of. ...

All I have read in the past 5 pages is bacon. It's just bacon, it isn't the be all end all, in fact it's decidedly mediocre.

Well it beats hours of camera talk. :p

I was just at lunch at my parents, they had bacon :p

I was just at lunch at my parents, they had bacon :p

You're Danish. The whole country is made either from bacon or Lego. :p

Headphones would fall out.
And considering my odd range of music I listen to I don't think that would be a good idea.
I think falling to sleep to the tune of things like Megadeth and Led Zeppelin would end up giving me nightmares of being murdered by woodland faeries or something.

Try this then!
You should be alright with that! :p

edit. plz ff to 0:45

Last edited:
You know what's coming, right?

alien23.jpg

Seriously, congrats!

Last edited:
:lol:

I want an ice pack for my face and some sausage.

Mmmm, sausage. Boo, facepain.

I was on facebook a little while ago and about three trillion posts popped up on my newsfeed about how a friend of mine was mugged/bashed/whatever by a gang in a rather rough part of town which is the last place I'd thought he'd be and is now in hospital. I am concerned though much more than I should be considering we aren't really that close, but he's that sort of person that gets along with everyone so maybe not? Either way, I wonder what is going on.

I was on facebook a little while ago and about three trillion posts popped up on my newsfeed about how a friend of mine was mugged/bashed/whatever by a gang in a rather rough part of town which is the last place I'd thought he'd be and is now in hospital. I am concerned though much more than I should be considering we aren't really that close, but he's that sort of person that gets along with everyone so maybe not? Either way, I wonder what is going on.

I will just say that, the fact that you found over Facebook and that there were already a ton of posts about it, probably means you have no cause to worry - everyone else already has it covered. In any case, I hope your friend is alright.

If he'd called you personally or you'd got a call from his family or something, then that would be a good reason to rush to hospital to visit. Kinda like what I did to all my friends when I had my appendix out. "Hey, I'm in the hospital..." "OH MY GOD I'M COMING RIGHT NOW!" "...my appendix out..." "*click*" Ten minutes later everyone shows up with flowers and "get well soon" cards :lol:

An unbacon related random thought.

Billy Ray Cyrus, the man who took the "R" out of country music!

Reactions: LP