2011 Dodge Journey--talk about a great leap forward

Yeah, I like the funky/retro looking old interior too. Just needs better materials, like Interrobang said.

How is knowing you're in a Ford a good thing? :lmao:

All the quality of a BMW, but you can still afford the fuel to enjoy it? :p

Last edited:
I'm fine with the idea of Dodges all having a common interior design theme...I just don't want it to be the awful design they've been using for the past five years. Go back to the drawing board, come up with something that's both distinctive and attractive, and implement it across the board.

All the quality of a BMW, but you can still afford the fuel to enjoy it? :p

BMW's engineers are amongst the best in the business at saving fuel as they have demonstrated with their ED-range, followed by Volvo's DRIVe I'd say. Sure, Fiat have the lowest emissions (and thus consumption) of all but compare the average power of a Fiat with the average power of a beemer...

If you take a look at the new Durango you'll notice alot of similar shapes and design elements. I like where this is going.

Dodge-Durango_2011_photo_16.jpg

BMW's engineers are amongst the best in the business at saving fuel as they have demonstrated with their ED-range, followed by Volvo's DRIVe I'd say. Sure, Fiat have the lowest emissions (and thus consumption) of all but compare the average power of a Fiat with the average power of a beemer...

If you're worried about fuel then a BMW diesel is the way to go.

I wasn't so much referring to fuel economy, but rather paying an extra $5k-10k for the BMW badges. :p You can buy a lot of fuel with that money...