Gran Turismo 5

texture changes, disc space, ram needed for lighting effects would have been difficult for each track I think... Keep in mind everything is in HD, running 60 fps 1080p

and holden and ford au fans get shafted once more

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE TO GET A FIRST GEN RX7 IN A GAME?!?!?

:blowup:

And amazon now has the 24th as a realease date as well.

There are 642 Asian cars, 3 out of every 5 cars is Asian, of course there is a first gen RX-7

497. S Mazda RX-7 GT-LIMITED '85

Thats a series 3 btw an FC. First gen would be 79. Check out Enthusia on PS2 or Sega GT 2002 on XBOX if your desperate

I thought the FBs were '79-'85? Could of sworn I test drove an '85 FB.

Is it a world wide release on the 24th ?

Thats a series 3 btw an FC. First gen would be 79. Check out Enthusia on PS2 or Sega GT 2002 on XBOX if your desperate

Series 3 was SA22/FB the FC started with Series 4 in 1986...

It was what I was hoping when I got GT4. It turned out to be an FC.
I can't believe they left out the Top Gear cars
http://img535.imageshack.**/img535/7355/jl1rprx7gtlimitedracegv.jpg

At least we get the classic shape mini this time

Last edited:
Yeah just looked at the list again it does say FC which it shouldn't be...

Honda S2000 '99
Honda S2000 (EU) '99
Honda S2000 (US) '99

Honda S2000 '01
Honda S2000 (EU) '01
Honda S2000 (US) '01

Honda S2000 Type V '00
Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00
Honda S2000 Type V (US) '00

Honda S2000 Type V '01
Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '01
Honda S2000 Type V (US) '01

PD, are you fucking serious?!?!
That the same 2 cars 6 times each (even if there were significant changes from year to year, thats still 4 cars 3 times each). Those all weren't even in GT4, so you can't make the copy/paste excuse. You can't even make the left/right hand drive argument either. All those cars are standard, so no interior, so you can't see what side the driver is on.

I currently have my CE for sale on eBay for a profit. If it sells, I'm not going to buy GT5 new. I'll get a used copy a week or two down the road. I don't want to give PD the pleasure of having my money. That car list and track list is pathetic. Dynamic time/weather on so few tracks? No classic tracks from GT4. Lack of cars that would seem like no-brainers (I mean you have the TG track, and TG episodes on GT-TV, a Stig challenge... a Reasonably Priced Car would seem obvious FFS... even if not all three... but none?!)

Last edited:
Well that's gay.

I'd rather go back to GT2 or GT4 tbh.
I don't have a PS3, but I've always loved GT.
I find this news about the lengthily delayed GT5 disappoint.

once again... hating the game just because of a delay is idiotic. At least it'll give us the assurance of having a copy as soon as it's released :p