Random Thoughts....

Also, this is the reason why you visit San Diego.

If I add San Diego to our itinerary when we come to the USA next year, can I stay at your house? :mrgreen:

BTW, appreciate the help guys.:D

Last edited:
:comfort: I wish the best of luck with the little one.

One of my cousins also gave birth to a baby girl yesterday! :)

Thanks fellas. They wanted to hold him for observation for another 24 hours. They released us from the room though so we are going to stay at home tonight after going to see him again. I hope that staying at home will solve my sleep situation. I have already learned that parenthood is tough, but I have a feeling it only gets tougher.

Archie, tell your cousin congrats.

Sounds like your next move needs to be to move out.

Sounds this way to me, too.

:lol: Yeah, looking back on that I guess I sound a bit harsh. I guess I just needed to vent frustration haha. (Perhaps an investment in a Journal is in order....) Technically I live at school much of the year so I guess I can't complain. :p Even if we won't always get along, we always tend to have a good time. Besides, I figure it would be very boring any other way. In fact, I get along with my stepmom very well much of the time. :p

The last time I moved, I or rather my left knee found out how fu**ing painful the edge of a tile can be. The washing machine went to the basement a bit later than intended as a result of that. Had anyone lectured me on what I could find deep inside me at that moment, they'd have received a healthy dose of just that. :lol:

Haha. Yeah, exactly, while I could see myself appreciating that any other time....that wasn't the best time haha.

Last edited:
Yeah, solve
gif.latex
... get real, LP!
I don't know whether I should be proud or feel unimaginably sorry for myself for getting that joke. :?

@calvinhobbes: That's a great idea! I need to do that more.
Thanks for your kind words!

It also helped my bank account, come to think of it... :lol:

Last edited:
technically...

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/11/14/pi-pie.jpg

My rep's at 1984!

van_halen_1984f.jpg

smiley_rock.gif
Somehow, I think no record label would allow that cover today. Which is a shame, and I say that even though I'm strongly against smoking. Which reminds me of another random thought:

If you're begging someone for "30, 40 cents" and claim to be homeless, you may want to do it without a lit cigarette in your hand or at least stop blowing smoke in their face!

Last edited:
1. It has just come to my attention that my school has become the first Elementary/middle/high school to abolish school uniforms. Perhaps they finally gave up on students wearing them properly, the last one graduated a year ago.

2. Thanks (insert mid-high uni employee here) that got a phone bill bigger than his paycheck, thanks for making the uni block internet, videocalls, and app downloading. I know you regret it so I'll go easy on you.

Oh dear - first step on the slippery path that ends in crap education.

out of 200 class days, 187 are spent with the teachers on strike, can't get any more crappy than that. I was lucky to escape the strike days and I'm miles ahead that most Hondurans on basic grammar and general knowledge.Sorry if it sounds egotistical and douchebaggy but it's truth.

Last edited: