Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

So I've been reading Clarkson's Born to be Riled for the past, erm, while, and I've just gotten to a column entitled "?54,000 for a Honda? That's out of this world", which turns out to be about the R34 Skyline. Was this Clarkson joking about all Japanese cars being the same or was this a bad mistake? I'd love to see the title with which this went to press with back in 1999. I'm guessing it's a mistake that occured while putting the compilation together.

Yeah, that was shown at TG Live, apparently.

Snerk! :D

Because there's not a "Random Thoughts TG USA" edition and i only have one question, I figured I'd post here where it'll be seen better (apologies in advance)

Is Andy Wilman producing TG USA fully, or was he just around for the initial stages?

I've noticed that when Jeremy and James do segments together, they end up quite nice, the russian segment, the pacific rim car one, the one where they find the accepted layout of the car... all good segments and all with only these two.

What car was Clarkson testing on TopGear which had 2 reverse gears? Some Mercedes? I can clearly remember the quote "for reasons we can understand, it has two reverse gears"

Just watched the Motor Home Racing episode again today, and I was just wondering exactly what that mammoth thing at the end was, and where I can get one.

I'm sure I can find a few million dollars spare somewhere.