The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

My funny was the "beer", if you all looked at whoever was wearing the shirt, :rolleyes:

Bear + Deer = Beer

a joke isnt funny when explained

who knows, who cares :|

does this help?

sunny.jpg

Umm...yes it is an exaggeration. I've tried to get into this show, I really have. i've started from the beginning, watching every episode. Does it get any better after the 2nd season, because...imagine a show where the whole cast is made up of "Joey" from Friends, and that instead of always talking about Italy or New York, they mention Philadelphia.

tsa.jpg

I just don't know what to say.

I have a comment, but based of how irrational the TSA has been lately, I think I'm going to keep it to myself. Freedom of Speech doesn't seem to bother them, and I don't want to end up on the no-fly list.

tsa.jpg

I just don't know what to say.

So just because someone is dressed as a nun you immediately assume they can't possibly have anything to do with smuggling and/ or errorism?

Actually, members of fundamentalist religious sects (yes, I consider convents and monasteries that) should be required extra screening, but that's quite another discussion not suiter for this thread and subforum.

Last edited:
Mostly I thought it was funny. I even thought about digging up a clip from "The Blues Brothers" with a crack about "The Penguin".

Last edited: