Curtis Got Slapped...or Why the Rest of the World Hates the USA

My brain hurts from reading this. Obviously, she has never been to college, otherwise she would at least know how to write an official letter, as crazy as it may be. I have talked to people in high corporate positions, and they told me that they immediately throw away any letter that has - excessive use of all caps, bold, italics, underlined sentences, and offensive words.

But more importantly - she is so dumb that she doesn't even realize what she has done. Instead of bringing up a legitimate child abuse/racial claim, she manages to screw it up completely and turn it against her. At the end I was thinking that she is the racist one. Based on her claims, it would be okay if a white teacher slaps white kids, but the black ones have immunity.

Just for the fun of it, if I had the power I would write her the $250,000 check made payable specifically to the Lisa Bowen?. She would have to show an official identification document with her copyrighted name.

What a douche...

She demands a Wal-Mark gift certificate. I don't know how industrial and woodworking adhesives, and architectural products will help in her ideal but I can only imagine that the offending teacher will be in one sticky mess. I also love wen she goes full crazy with this page:
Especially #5, gold!

Oh I think she's well acquainted with industrial adhesives.

This kid? is going to need all the mental help he? can get. I have visions of Curtis? being strapped to his? bed every night, and I have a feeling he? just finished breastfeeding; she is probably one of "those women?."

Imagine a 16 year old Curtis? wanting to date a girl his age; mommy dearest? would probably not approve of any of them, and I am betting dollars to donuts his mother? will force him to take her? to prom.

BATES MOTEL. You heard it from me first.

I don't think that's the case. I am willing to bet that she slaps the shit out of him, but is just acting like this because a white woman hit him.

It has to be real. No in their right mind could come up with this, post it on SA, and only so for the amusement of others.

It's SA. Yeah they totally would do that for shits and giggles. They're like /b/ but with master's degrees.

Come on, this can't be real.[...]
I sure hope so. That or that Curtis will soon have a new home, safe from people considering him their property.

Teachers shouldn?t slap children ... but if you read that, you know that?s certainly not Curtis biggest Problem ...

No in their right mind could come up with this, post it on SA, and only so for the amusement of others.
That's actually pretty much why SA exists.

:lmao: This isn't "why everyone hates the US"; this is why no one is willing to be Superintendent of KCMO schools for more than 2 years at a time. Well, part of the reason anyway.

The bad Kansas City side. Just like St. Louis vs. East St. Louis
Heh, it's nothing like the contrast in St.Louis. There are shitty neighborhoods here and there on both sides of the state line.

Assuming this woman lives near MLK Jr. Elementary, which is just east of 40th and Prospect iirc ... that's Ivanhoe ... and Ivanhoe might be the shittiest neighborhood in the entire metro.

:lmao: This isn't "why everyone hates the US"; this is why no one is willing to be Superintendent of KCMO schools for more than 2 years at a time. Well, part of the reason anyway.

Heh, it's nothing like the contrast in St.Louis. There are shitty neighborhoods here and there on both sides of the state line.

Assuming this woman lives near MLK Jr. Elementary, which is just east of 40th and Prospect iirc ... that's Ivanhoe ... and Ivanhoe might be the shittiest neighborhood in the entire metro.

MLK Jr. anything school/road is automatically the worst neighborhood in any city unfortunately.

MLK Jr. anything school/road is automatically the worst neighborhood in any city unfortunately.
Truth. I'm sure if you named a road in a wealthy suburb after MLK, ten years later it would be a borderline warzone.

Reminds me, they named a road in Kansas City after the city's only black mayor (Emanuel Cleaver II, he's now a House rep for Missouri). And Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard (aka EC2 or my favorite, the Deuce) is the southern border for the shittastic Ivanhoe district where this nutjob woman and her kid live. :lmao:

Though there is a phenomenal bbq joint I go to down there when I'm in KC. The original Gates BBQ location, if anyone is familiar with them.

Edit: Dogbert, phuckingduck, anyone else wondering if this is real ... it is. And it's not the first time this woman has stirred up shit locally.

Bowen was partly to blame for a clusterfuck of local politics earlier this year between the Mutual Musician Foundation (a union of jazz musicians, basically) and their non-profit Historic Jazz Association. Initially it was an internal leadership struggle. These groups wouldn't have existed if it weren't for their founder Betty Crow, but she kept very tight control over things. So much so that there was debate of by-law violations. Then Bowen made things unnecessarily personal by calling Crow a racist. Bowen was the chair for the nominations committee and began demanding all sorts of information. She began calling into question relationships that the MMF had held for a long time. Crow gets upset and digs in, which has made necessary policy reforms at MMF that much harder. Things are getting better, but it would've happened much smoother if Bowen hadn't made the whole debate so divisive and poisonous.

Last edited:
Reminds me, they named a road in Kansas City after the city's only black mayor (Emanuel Cleaver II, he's now a House rep for Missouri). And Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard (aka EC2 or my favorite, the Deuce) is the southern border for the shittastic Ivanhoe district where this nutjob woman and her kid live. :lmao:
A couple friends of mine used to live not far from EC2 in Ivanhoe, actually. KCAI students. One of them was followed home one night, and their house got broken into by crackheads.

That doesn't surprise me. Everything around Ivanhoe keeps getting better (call it gentrification if you like) but it's still a bad neighborhood. KCAI and UMKC students are in a tough spot too, because unless their parents are loaded or they commute, they have to live east of their respective campuses, in shitty neighborhoods.

This cant be real. Are there people that daft?

However, for lessening the pain of X-Factor, that was 40 pages of pure gold. I loved the gash motivational photos of Curtis (C) including the photoshops