People's drawings!!

Ooh, those are cool. What program did you use to draw those?
Moi?

Just used photoshop CS2 and a cheap graphics tablet.

Forum's image resize feature makes people lazy. Those sketches would not lose anything resized to 800 pixels wide

Mine is 819 wide... Isn't that close enough? :p

Something less sketchy from yours truly:
4348296985_45864bc310_b.jpg

Reactions: MWF
First drawing I've done in years, and I've always sucked at drawing. Sketched from one Silverstein's covers.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/co/cold-fussion/2010/11/20/robot-sketch.jpg

cat pillow drawing

p.jpg

Awesomeness. I especially like the ancient tree there. If I spotted that IRL I would park my motorcycle under it and have a picnic. And then take a picture or ten :D

I have a few new/old ones (apologies for the crap quality, I don't have a scanner):

164379_487902067796_685622796_6540980_4819029_n.jpg

Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel

167215_487902382796_685622796_6540986_7444264_n.jpg

Tori Amos

168296_487902427796_685622796_6540988_2139595_n.jpg

My first attempt at anything with coloured pencils.

Stuff I did a while back. I never use any computer aid stuff like Photoshop or graphics tablets mainly because I'm not made of money, don't know how to use it all and just flat out refuse to. I like me pencil, inks and screentone.

Deleter Nib-Pen and ink.
Cassandra_by_CHAERG_Major.jpg

Black Prismacolour pencil.
Eve____again_by_CHAERG_Major.jpg

First time using screentone. The stuff can be a bit of a pain... :lol:
Here__s_Benny_Toned_by_CHAERG_Major.jpg

A quick and dirty sketch I did of Subject 914a/Alien!Clay (anyone who could be bothered to read the last Wacky Race thread will know who he is), relaxing while off-duty back home, in his actual story canon. Or he has just received notice that he is needed for an assault on a dissident movement. You never can tell with a Federal* Guardsman.

Whatever the reason, this is what a Fela'hari looks like.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/am/amtgman/2011/01/25/alienclay.png

*I originally stated that he was an Imperial Guardsman in the Wacky Race thread, but then I discovered that Games Workshop already had an Imperial Guard. Given that the government my characters fight for is a federation (In name only), the name changes that followed were a no-brainer. (Except for the brain power required to remember that said government has a title other than the unofficial "empire.") :p

Remastered the Dolomite picture a bit as the proportions were a bit off and I wanted to add some basic shading.

dolomite-finished2-copy.jpg

Character from the BBC series Life On Mars... need to remaster it ideally! :lol:

Annie-Shading-copy.jpg

(Amusingly my favourite bit of the picture is my re-creation of the Life On Mars logo!)

Last edited:
scan1a.jpg

a while back i started a pen drawing that started out as just a doodle of the TARDIS and then just kind of grown into a sketch. My only regret is that my Matt Smith doesn't look anything like him.

Last edited:
a while back i started a pen drawing that started out as just a doodle of the TARDIS and then just kid of grown into a sketch. My only regret is that my Matt Smith doesn't look anything like him.

Nice one, the background has a 1970s trippy quality to it! :lol:

This my latest WIP, just not too sure where to go from here...
industrial-street2.jpg