What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

GTA IV Complete edition for PC. ?6.25 from direct2drive.com :)

While that's a great price, multiple experiences have steered me far away from that site. You'll be lucky if you ever see any patches released.

Oh well, I'm sure they're playable.
I only bought it for the Episodes from LC, since I already played GTA4 when I had Xbox360.

http://img502.imageshack.**/img502/17/jaeger.jpg

J?germeister in Tin-case ... will be a present for a friend some days down the line if I don?t decide to keep it for myself ... :hmm:

p3.jpg

It's half the price of Motul 300V Factoryline and just as good according to my butt dyno.

I love German things and motor oil is no exception to the rule.

[...]I love German things and motor oil is no exception to the rule.
A Singapore based company product, made - but not sold in germany (I can?t find it on sale for germany via google at least - but what do I know, maybe it?s sold under another brand here) ... :hmm: maybe that?s just me, but this feels a bit like someone just plastered a sticker on some oil that means nothing.

It's like all those cheap obscure biscuits you can buy from Aldi. They may taste strange and you've never heard of them, but they're made in Germany so they must be good.

A Singapore based company product, made - but not sold in germany (I can?t find it on sale for germany via google at least - but what do I know, maybe it?s sold under another brand here) ... :hmm: maybe that?s just me, but this feels a bit like someone just plastered a sticker on some oil that means nothing.

You might be right. Are brands such as OWS sold over there? The OWS German oil used for performance bikes strangely come in an identical bottle.

Anyway the stuff -is- good and cheap so I'm not complaining.

It's much better than Castrol motorcycle oil, which despite all the fancy advertising of using robots to test the oil and optimise it for max. protection and horsepower but.... the stuff is made in Thailand, expensive (almost as expensive as Chex), and once put in the engine.... Horrible.

Last edited:
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition for $6 from Amazon.

Amazon's game download system sucks. I hope I can enter the CD key into Steam.

It's like all those cheap obscure biscuits you can buy from Aldi. They may taste strange and you've never heard of them, but they're made in Germany so they must be good.

Or Shamwow!

:lol:

A round trip ticket Pittsburgh <> Washington DC for $2.50? Yes please. And for the weekend of my 21st Birthday.

hot-fuzz-blu-box.jpg

$10!

My copy has pointless French on it though.

And I'll be tying them on with cable ties, cause I lose at least one every year. Bah...

MacGyver? Is that you over there? :p :lol: