Craig Ferguson interviews Jeff Goldblum

Note to self: Make a "Third Gear" demot.

That man is weird. And Jeff Goldblum's strange too.

What baffles me most is how Craig Ferguson managed to blag a chat show on US TV

Letterman used to be the shiznit back in the day. These days he seems to be phoning it in. Ferguson is the best of the late night lot.

Ferguson is the best of the late night lot.

Ferguson's interview with Russell Crowe was brilliant.

Jeff Goldblum fans should check out his piano playing on Jimmy Fallon.

love craig ferguson. He is the funniest in network late night. I say network becasue i like conan better.

Letterman used to be the shiznit back in the day. These days he seems to be phoning it in. Ferguson is the best of the late night lot.

Leno's ratings dropped since he came back to his old time-slot, and he also seems to be phoning it in. Ferguson's genuinely funny.

I find Jimmy Kimmell to be un-watchable. Gawd ,I hated him when he was on 'The Man Show' many years ago, and he hasn't gotten any funnier since then.

Leno's ratings dropped since he came back to his old time-slot, and he also seems to be phoning it in. Ferguson's genuinely funny.

I find Jimmy Kimmell to be un-watchable. Gawd ,I hated him when he was on 'The Man Show' many years ago, and he hasn't gotten any funnier since then.

I'm also not a Jimmy Kimmell. My In-Laws loved 'The Man Show' when it was on, for some reason. They never struck me as the girls on trampolines type but hey, there ya go.

I can't believe I forgot about Team Coco. I haven't caught Conan except for part of his first episode on TNT. (It was TNT, right?) and it looks fun.

As for Ferguson, I wish he was on earlier. Anyone who will have Mythbusters on is worth catching as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also not a Jimmy Kimmell. My In-Laws loved 'The Man Show' when it was on, for some reason. They never struck me as the girls on trampolines type but hey, there ya go.

I can't believe I forgot about Team Coco. I haven't caught Conan except for part of his first episode on TNT. (It was TNT, right?) and it looks fun.

As for Ferguson, I wish he was on earlier. Anyone who will have Mythbusters on is worth catching as far as I'm concerned.

TBS actually, not much different though.

I'm bordering on a full on Craigyferg fan, seeing as I haven't missed a show for almost a year (I DL it though) and never get tired of his stuff. Its amazing that he can come up with (largely) new material every night off the top of his head. He gets stuck on things for nights in a row, but there is always something new and interesting on each show.

The coolest thing about him is that 1) he only allows people on the show that he wants to talk to and 2) He will come out of the blue with some seriously awesome interviews. He interviewed this southern black professor a while back, and you could see him just riveted and asked great questions. He got so into that he completely lost track of time. He'll do it in the Monologues sometimes too. Kind of makes up for all of the dick jokes :p.

my mother will forever always view Jeff Goldblum as "The Fly". even after 20+ years.