Pictures Of My New Apartment

I'm astonished that you have a bed so small and not full of semi-naked women waiting for you to put the camera down and have your way with them.

<insert son I am disappoint pic here>

I am disappoint about the lack of girls too :p, but the bed isn't really small. It's a "full" so it's smaller than a queen, but it's still 53x74 inches (135x188 cm). I'll get a queen eventually though.

Nice one. Are there any more windows? :D

Sliding glass door in the living room and a window in each bedroom.

Looks super sweet! How about a floor plan? :p

Mirrored left to right of this:

https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viper007bond/2010/11/28/apartment.png

Either that's a very standard floor plan, or I know where you live. I think it's the former as I know there's an apartment developer down in PDX that's fairly large but still - eery.

I'm out by Providence Hospital.

Grats on the place though! First your license, now this, what's next...piloting the final shuttle flight?

Thanks! But I don't have my license quite yet -- but soon! :)

Reactions: h-p
I think a curved shower rod would go well with the bathtub....and give you more space inside.

pics of what i'm talking about

Yep, totally. It's a bit cramped right now. The manager said they could order me one that'd fit, etc. for like $20. Gonna get them to do that Monday. :)

I like how they placed the bathroom with 2 entrances. Nobody will walk in on you, because the second door is on your way to the toilet and you can easily lock it, but if you have somebody over, you can quite easily walk in on them sitting on the john if they forget to lock the other door. :rofl:

You're missing the point. Make the door to the wardrobe not look like a door, and don't be in the habit of using it, stick to using the one off the hallway. Then when the cute girl comes to stay as 'a friend' a peek can be had.

What? :shifty: I'm not the only one that thought that (well, I didn't think it either, but I have seen it done. And yes, he was walking a little funny for a while afterwards. And Selleys Hard as Nails can secure a door. Permanently! :p )

Now that's a really cool layout. :)

QFT. great kitchen / dining / living room area, i like how open it is. from the plan it looks a bit "dark" though, with only the windows going out to the deck... but maybe that's just the plan, i'm sure it's fine.
anyway, good work securing that apartment :thumbsup:

Looks like a nice place to have a lady over. ;)

Congratulations Viper.

New apartment, but still no driver's license?

SA.gif

screw you.

this is the apartment i will be moving to at the beginning of next year (original 1984 plans, all in german for your amusement!).
i don't have any plan of the current apartment, but it's not bigger than yours h-p :p

IMAG0020.jpg

I would courier over a bottle of housewarming Champagne, but there are probably laws against interstate alcohol deliveries.

Anyway, looks nice, keep us updated, let us know the address to send Christmas cards, etc.