Post a pic of yourself

Ah what the hell, I guess I'll post a pic of myself here.

That's me in the vest standing next the old Beemer.

76322_1436039155000_1653606918_1055564_5449008_n.jpg

I'm at probably one of the best Non-harley oriented biker hangout places in Massachusetts, and probably all of New England. Oh, and it's right in my backyard. :D

No face? How am I supposed to humiliate you say hi at school?

Look for the motorcycle.

They don't let you take them to class with you so I only see it parked in the parking lot :p

I don't think he wears that to class either guys :p
If he does I probably wouldn't want to be seen with him anyway. :lol:

I don't think he wears that to class either guys :p
If he does I probably wouldn't want to be seen with him anyway. :lol:

<_<
Well, it's not like I have anywhere to hang it up. :dunno: It's also kind of a PITA to change in and out of my gear, and chain it to my bike, if I'm only showing up for a class or two. :p

insanely busy with stuff at the moment and incredibly tired, however recently got invited to a fancy dress party in december and obviously there was only one choice i could go as. cue the charity shop i work at coming to the rescue and allowing me to get a tweed jacket that a donor brought in yesterday. got the jacket for under ?4 which is a absolute bargain. got everything else, just got to find the bowtie, obviously because bowties are cool. apologies for my bewildering look, been fighting to stay awake for the last few hours.
DSC00147.jpg

:lol: so you walk around in a high visibility jacket? I probably have mistaken you for a crossing guard then. Is it actually sewn into the rest of your clothes or is it separate? If it's a vest you are being goofy but if it's part of the rest of the jacket I can understand keeping it on when it's 40 degrees out.

I know, I will wear this hat that I usually reserve only for halloween and embarrass you too:
Photo1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Note to self: Get rid of Hi-vis vest.

Good choice, I don't particularly want to embarrass myself with that hat wearing it in public not on halloween anyway :p
I have lots of other perfectly good earless ones.

Yay!

But who's the rather attractive looking older lady in the flowery shirt?