Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
audi_a6_2011_02.jpg

audi_a6_2011_07.jpg

500x_2012_audi_a6.jpg

audi_a6_2011_11.jpg

audi_a6_2011_06.jpg

:zzz:

It's sad when the most interesting part of a new car reveal is the place where the website hosting the pictures placed their watermark.

That interior screams 5-series to me. In fact, it looks like a cros between a 5-series and a Z4.

mini A8?

Interior looks reallyyyy good, but the rest is snooze city. Unoffensive and anonymous..

Yeah, kind aboring, but it's a very handsome car.

Somehow this car looks too much alike the A4 and the A8. It seems much more conservative from the outside than the old A6, I know that there now are the A5 and the A7 to cater for more funky drivers, but still...

That interior screams 5-series to me. In fact, it looks like a cros between a 5-series and a Z4.
That looks very much A8-ish. The big shifter cluster reminds me of the Q7.
It's actually built on the platform of the A8, same length as the old A6 but longer wheelbase.

It's cosy, elegant and ultraconservative, so the target demographic will no doubt be pleased.

Not bad, handsome looking car, conservative, but in the case of the A6 it's rather expected, isn't it.

Avant pls. :roll:

Might worth a look when it hit Showrooms.

A 19 year old couldn't possibly want one of these. Fact.

A 19 year old couldnt possibly afford one of these unless he was a utterly spoiled brat.

I was also struck by the BMW-ness of the interior.

As to the exterior, I wouldn't have known it wasn't an already-existing Audi if I hadn't read the title. I can tell the difference from, say, the A8 when I put two pictures next to each other, but it's not obviously a different car for anyone but an Audiphile. They need to differentiate their designs more.

Not a huge revolution, maybe, but I really like what they've done. Looking forward to seeing the faster models.