France invents new way of reducing pension payouts from 2011

Drunk not mad. Famous for the 3 hour lunch - what do you think they are doing at the 3 hour lunch apart from eating? Anyway they have a much better life than we do, got the Euro money first - a Country that sort of reminds me of 'Fat Tony' in the Simpsons.

Why would you want to do that? The French are not fair to anyone else. :p

But they make such exellent ca......they have such delicious fo......I mean they are such a lovely peo.....ahhh fuck it, just nuke em :p

But they make such exellent ca......they have such delicious fo......I mean they are such a lovely peo.....ahhh fuck it, just nuke em :p

That would mean nuking Le Mans. No.

(And before you say anything, for at least one week a year that city is the whole of Denmark plus the southernmost county of Britain at the same time)

Last edited:
Nah, use neutron weapons. Removes the people, leaves the stuff intact. Also known as the "landlord bomb".

Imagine how much better Le Mans would be without the French present. :D

(And before you say anything, for at least one week a year that city is the whole of Denmark plus the southernmost county of Britain at the same time)
No that title goes to some party town in the med. Magaluf could be a contender.
Imagine how much better Le Mans would be without the French present. :D
True France is rather nice, but the frenchies kind of spoil it.

Certains Am?ricains parlent un peu fran?ais, vous savez.

Et les Qu?b?cois ont de meilleures insultes.

C'est tout de m?me assez rare, d?j? quand je vois le peu de gens qui le parlent ? Vancouver, qui est pourtant dans un pays cens? ?tre bilingue officiellement :)

Et non, les Qu?b?cois n'ont pas de meilleurs insultes que nous :p

Enough conversing in that wretched hidebound language.

Well, I learned French because I a) had a Peugeot 504 whose English service manuals were terrible and I wanted to see if maybe the French versions were better, and b) I wished to read the French existentialists in the original language.

Unfortunately, I found out that the French manuals for the 504 were just as bad, and that someone should have taken Sartre and the rest of the navel-gazing angst-ridden crowd out back and shot them to put them out of their and our misery. Pretty much a complete waste of time in my opinion; now all I use the skill for is ordering in Cajun restaurants and reading French-language newspapers to see what idiotic idea the French have decided to adopt this week. Or what common sense good idea the French have decided to reject and go out on general strike against today. :p

The Qu?b?cois have better insults because they resort to English when they run out of French insults, and they even mix the two. Unlike the French.

Last edited:
How about that, Spectre isnt just a bike riding gun wielding ninja mechanic, he also speaks french!

Let's be fair to the french one more time!

It's like India Vietnam, only less organized.

The french have stolen the idea from the egyptians, who have long practiced the right of pedestrians to cross the street (1:30). Ambulance at 2:25.

Last edited:
How about that, Spectre isnt just a bike riding gun wielding ninja mechanic, he also speaks french!

Ah ah,
I knew that behind that bloated, irrational and too good to be true hate is a secret admirer of the Surrender cheese eating monkey-wine sipping-smoking like chimneys-3 hours lunch-inventor of the Le Mans race-driving like maniac-arrogant-lazy-revolutionary-always on strike-wife's cheaters-inventor of the concept of lovers and mistress-insincere-unfair greatest people on Earth.,

Enough conversing in that wretched hidebound language.

Well, I learned French because I a) had a Peugeot 504 whose English service manuals were terrible and I wanted to see if maybe the French versions were better, and b) I wished to read the French existentialists in the original language.

Unfortunately, I found out that the French manuals for the 504 were just as bad, and that someone should have taken Sartre and the rest of the navel-gazing angst-ridden crowd out back and shot them to put them out of their and our misery. Pretty much a complete waste of time in my opinion; now all I use the skill for is ordering in Cajun restaurants and reading French-language newspapers to see what idiotic idea the French have decided to adopt this week. Or what common sense good idea the French have decided to reject and go out on general strike against today. :p

The Qu?b?cois have better insults because they resort to English when they run out of French insults, and they even mix the two. Unlike the French.

:rofl: :rofl:

sorry but :rofl: