Random Thoughts....

Alright, the challenge for next week is to find a way to prefix every sentence with, "Despite my youthful appearance and rugged good looks,".

I'll start.

Despite my youthful appearance and rugged good looks, I often find myself posting on Finalgear.

Fuck yes, just got an email saying a weekly dodgeball league is forming. I'm so in I'll rearrange my schedule for it. Dodgeball is the single greatest gym class activity of all time.

I miss playing dodgeball. :( In fact, any primary school activity we used to do and were phased out by the time you were in high school. Dodgeball, Kickball and Skittles were a few goodies when I was young.

I like a good Nature's Best-Solid Protein. Medium calories, high protein, doesnt taste like dog shit.

There's such a thing as a good-tasting protein bar?!

Today was my last day of classes, I just have a break-up lunch tomorrow and that's it, I say goodbye to people I've studied with for the past two years. I'm really pleased it's over but I'm going to miss my classmates. I'll text and call those I'm closest to over the summer holidays, but opportunities to hang out will be far and few between, especially once we're all out working. :-(

Oh well, I still have my graduation ceremony to look forward to next Friday and then my school holidays program volunteers' workshop the Tuesday after. I've got to get my car serviced, get my hair done and do Christmas shopping (still haven't started :eek:) fitted in around that too somehow. Busy Zesty is busy :phew!:

Hmm....I just realized when I thought I had the perfect idea for a lesson plan....that a person did this same lesson last class, and also told me his plan for that class before hand.

I really don't want to have everyone think I copied him so now I'm back at square one ...*shrugs*

Current conditions for Brisbane, Queensland: Temperature (75?F/24?C) Conditions (Mostly Cloudy) Wind (From the ENE at 10 MPH) Humidity (73%) Updated (29 mins ago)

*blech*
feels like it's 30oC with 100% humidity

Current conditions for Brisbane, Queensland: Temperature (75?F/24?C) Conditions (Mostly Cloudy) Wind (From the ENE at 10 MPH) Humidity (73%) Updated (29 mins ago)

*blech*
feels like it's 30oC with 100% humidity

I'd kill for 75 degree temperatures here. It's 38 degrees F here and is only expected to get to 40 later today. :/

Me too, I think it's this horrible muggy sticky weather. :yucky:

That and I've been up since 6, which is very early for me.
20 degrees C, 70% relative humidity doesn't help either.

Oh well, I've acquired many a movie in the past 24 hours to chill out with :)

The weather here is backwards right now, it is cold during the day then actually goes up at night. :|

19? at 93% humidity. :blink: And more rain to come. Sigh. Our water tanks (all six of them...or is it seven? or eight? lost track) are full so there's nothing we can do with the overflow.

I have a doctors appointment in an hour and a half, I can just feel my blood pressure rising :(

Relax god dammit!

It's funny reading about muggy weather when I came in this thread to mention our snow. I've decided it's not worth relying on the trains today after having to leave work an hour early yesterday, so i'm having a snow day. Not that there's a massive amount around, our transport is just crap.

Today job is to get a vacuum bleeding kit and try and sort the clutch on the Land Rover so I can drive it if I need to.

:lol: