Random Thoughts....

I occasionally accidentally hit the trunk release instead of the gas cap one (right next to each other and same shape <_<). I drive away slow and careful to avoid drawing attention to my stupid.

It's a Beetle, you can't tell and that rear hatch is so heavy I think they recycled Tiger IIs to cast that thing.

I still can't figure out why you need to slam it so hard to close.

It likes the abuse?

It's a Beetle, you can't tell and that rear hatch is so heavy I think they recycled Tiger IIs to cast that thing.

I still can't figure out why you need to slam it so hard to close.

Not a hatch on the vert remember? :p
as long as I don't hit a pothole it won't pop all the way open

But yes they are made of crazy heavy shit but I like it. Hard to kill. I could murder people by slamming my door on them :D

It likes the abuse?

Yes, that is why mine's the only one ever to not break. It is a masochist.

Last edited:
Really? You practically need a crowbar to open Kiki's rear hatch. You have to sit there and lift up on it while hitting the release button on the remote or having someone inside the car triggering the release.

Well my trunk is significantly smaller, but my mother had a silver 99' one so I am familiar with the hardtops. You release it and it says unhinged so you can lift it. The doors however, will close on me if I try opening them uphill. It takes no effort to close them on the other hand because they are so heavy, so it is hilarious to watch me try to close the doors on the outback which are made of disposable plates or something.

I have no frame of reference with Beetles, but the difference between my car and my dad's Camaro's doors is insane. He yells at me for shutting the door too hard but you can't not slam the door or it won't shut all the way. Has something to do with the door seals having just been replaced or something. My car's doors on the other hand are like feathers.

I have no frame of reference with Beetles, but the difference between my car and my dad's Camaro's doors is insane. He yells at me for shutting the door too hard but you can't not slam the door or it won't shut all the way. Has something to do with the door seals having just been replaced or something. My car's doors on the other hand are like feathers.

Push it softly 'til it's almost shut then give it a slight shove.
No need to slam.

This is going to sound absurd, but I'm not allowed to touch anything but the door handle when opening and closing the door. My dad treats that car like his baby. But its not a problem as the car hasn't left the garage in over a year.

I have been up early (before 8 :p) for 2 days in a row now and have to be up before 9 the next 2 days too, poor me, maybe I should take a nap :p

TO THE CLOUD!!!!
Wait, this isn't Caps lock thread, whatever I need desperately to sleep right now. Stupid homework making me have to look stuff up on the internet and I spent a good 20 minutes clicking through links on Google trying to find what I was looking for, the instant view doesn't work at all, the picture is too small.

Fuck allergies.

Argh.....Got my exam results last night, and for 2 subjects I'm only 2-3 marks off a distinction. And I can't review the damn exam scripts since I'm working interstate and won't be back for a while. :mad:

Hopefully an email to the lecturer might net something.

HD and D for the others though - And this now OFFICIALLY means I'm done with university once I finish this work placement :D

Last edited:
Congrats on finishing and sorry about the lower marks nsx. That really sucks to be that close and not get credited with anything.

I'm actually glad that I'm not going to uni next year. I am not mentally prepared for it, still too deluded in the younger, more innocent self and need to become the outspoken, confident woman I should be.

tumblr_lap22jCUMS1qzcs9jo1_500.jpg

I lol'd.

Congrats on finishing and sorry about the lower marks nsx. That really sucks to be that close and not get credited with anything.

I'm actually glad that I'm not going to uni next year. I am not mentally prepared for it, still too deluded in the younger, more innocent self and need to become the outspoken, confident woman I should be.

Do not over do it though! Possibly the scariest woman on TV.

Last edited:
My Lancer's hood is heavy like a tank's, so I think I should mount a rocket launcher to the roof and make it a tank.

That'd be my suggestion for these Beetles. Battle Beetles. YES. Mwahahahaha!

Good plan coco. Do they make pushbars for bugs?

So, for some reason, at work today I got sent one of these:
ladyneti.png

"What is it?" you ask. Well, I'll tell you. It's some sort of SinuCleanse Neti Pot, which to normal people is just a bunch of meaningless words, but to the SinuCleanse lady who keeps sending me things is an all natural nose health solution. How does it work? Well, you have the cheap plastic pot thing, and then you fill it with salt water - specially formulated SinuCleanse salt water - and pour it in your nose, as demonstrated in the picture. It's supposed to make your sinuses all healthy and wonderful. However, I'm not going to pour salt water into my nose. I'm just weird like that.

I got an email about it the other week, and said "nutty new age thingy I don't care about," and deleted it. Now it's here, in all its glory! And I'm still not going to do anything on it. I genuinely wonder how much they're charging for what amounts to salt water and a cheap plastic thingy.

Beer tastes so much better after a rough end to a long week. :beer:

Also, why did I buy a cigar in a holder that looks like a purple dildo? :blink:

Last edited: