Chuck

I gotta say, i didnt see that ending coming. I knew there was something up with her MI6 contact but i didn't expect him to be volkoff. Good episode though.

Yeah seems as if their Dad wants them to work together...I'd like to see Ellie kicking ass alongside Sarah. :wub:

No new episodes until January 17th!! NO!!!!

I'm not sure how i feel about chucks mom continuously switching sides. its getting kind of old already...

No new episodes until January 17th!! NO!!!!

I'm not sure how i feel about chucks mom continuously switching sides. its getting kind of old already...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

This will be a hard month...no chuck, no house, no fringe, the walking dead is ending and misfits is the only one left...wtf do u do in the winter with no tv shows?!?

This will be a hard month...no chuck, no house, no fringe, the walking dead is ending and misfits is the only one left...wtf do u do in the winter with no tv shows?!?

You can always catch up on some other shows. Not too long ago I watched all the seasons of Alias....it was awesome. I'll probably start watching Entourage soon (have disc 1 of the first season with me). I need to finish Fringe season 1 too (yeah, way behind on that one).

Yeah I want to watch Alias and Entourage. I'm also watching Burn Notice, but CHUCK #1 <3!!

Supposedly it was the most pirated tv show? :eek:

Yeah I want to watch Alias and Entourage. I'm also watching Burn Notice, but CHUCK #1 <3!!

Supposedly it was the most pirated tv show? :eek:

I know there is a separate Burn Notice thread. I haven't quite gotten into this season yet. I am excited for the return of White Collar, another brilliant USA show. Psych has been pretty good this season also.

Chuck has really lost my interest this season. It doesn't seem to have much of why I liked it in the first few seasons any more. The writers seem at a loss for where to take the story.

I still love the characters, but the plot is leaving me cold.

Same here! It's getting to be a little annoying.

You can always catch up on some other shows. Not too long ago I watched all the seasons of Alias....it was awesome. I'll probably start watching Entourage soon (have disc 1 of the first season with me). I need to finish Fringe season 1 too (yeah, way behind on that one).

I'll need to go over some list and choose cause this is good advice. Never liked Alias and Burn Notice (watched a couple EPs of each and never really got into it). I'll find something.

Earlier today I bought 5 seasons of Boston Legal. So that may turn out to be my show of choice over the next few weeks.