Random Thoughts....

^
Now that just makes me want to have that instead of Tacos.
...spaghetti tacos, then? :D

OMG. I AM NOT A GENIUS. I misunderstood one of my professors telling me that I can just turn in all her work the last week of school as "yeah, sometime between the 6th and the 10th." Then I was a dodo and glanced over an e-mail about a take-home final (hey, I was sick and panicky last week) as "grade changes for seniors retaking things are due Monday, so this must be due Monday" when it says just a bit further down the page "HOLY &$!# THIS IS ALL DUE AT 5 PM TODAY."

So, no autocross time today. :cry: Dammit!

On the other hand, if I do actually finish kinda soon, bunnycar is over <------- there. Still...I wanted to abuse my own car today, dang it! Also, that will mean two classes are down after today out of eight. Eeeek.

You know what annoys me? producing one of those plastic nightmares probably hurts the enviroment more then chopping down an acre of pinetrees......

:nod:

Also, for every chopped down christmas tree a new christmas tree will get planted - after all, the christmas tree people need to sell new trees in the future.

Why do you mock Kat with pastas. Do you know of my pasta addiction?
...spaghetti tacos, then? :D

OMG. I AM NOT A GENIUS. I misunderstood one of my professors telling me that I can just turn in all her work the last week of school as "yeah, sometime between the 6th and the 10th." Then I was a dodo and glanced over an e-mail about a take-home final (hey, I was sick and panicky last week) as "grade changes for seniors retaking things are due Monday, so this must be due Monday" when it says just a bit further down the page "HOLY &$!# THIS IS ALL DUE AT 5 PM TODAY."

So, no autocross time today. :cry: Dammit!

On the other hand, if I do actually finish kinda soon, bunnycar is over <------- there. Still...I wanted to abuse my own car today, dang it! Also, that will mean two classes are down after today out of eight. Eeeek.
I have this problem even when I know when things are due, and I start the panic early.
:hug: do not worry jay we still get the live ones, great big ones. That is what the subaru is for, transporting giant trees.

I woke up today to a call asking if I speak chinese. My brother got a call like that the other day. Uhh.... what? I don't know wtf...

I woke up today to a call asking if I speak chinese. My brother got a call like that the other day. Uhh.... what? I don't know wtf...

Nigeria Connection as a phone scam?

We strap our tree to the top of the E-150, otherwise known as the daycare van.

(note: we just made from-scratch banana bread)

Me: So, Tiff, are you going to hit the books some more?
Tiff: Maybe. My brain turns to goo.
Me: So a lot like banana bread before it's baked?
Tiff: :blink:
Me: You know, yellow with lumpy bits and it tastes good?
Tiff: Ewwwww!

:lol:

Christmas exams starting tomorrow

home-alone.png

Happy independence day :cool:

INDEPENDENCE DAY IS JULY 4TH YOU GOD DAMN SCANDANAVIAN FUCK

/AMERICA FUCK YEAH

(/sarcasm)

On a side note, who did Finland gain independence from?

Edit: Ninja'd by CraigB.

Last edited:
From ze sneaky Russians

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/12/05/2144944348.jpg

Last edited: