The "Things that annoy me" thread

I hate it when my labmate claims "She's busy and in the zone". It's just an excuse for "I don't want to listen to you, whether you're talking niceties or crap". Because as soon as I turn my back, leave the room and come back, she's giggling and gaggling with the other labmate(s).

Sorry, needed to rant that.

I also hate how squeaky my shoes are. I got so pissed off, I just walked down the hallway at work in my socks carrying my shoes in my freaking hand.

Sneaking up on her ehh?

Sneaking up on her ehh?

:wicked:

And also, I need to post more shit in here more often. Life seems to change everytime I post something about someone. She turned out to be relatively more talkative today as the day progressed. Then again I ended up being busier.

Let's see if this one works: AAARGH GRRR. I absolutely HATE the fact that I don't have a lamborghini LP670 of my own to drive.... with a gorgeous half-naked svelte brunette sex diva of a woman in a bathing suit sitting in the passengers seat.

<crosses fingers>

Last edited:
The woman at my bakery. I swear she's got Forrest Gump levels of intelligence.

"I'd like to have 5 bagels."
"Sure, with pleasure. How many do you want?"
"FIVE!"
"Right."

And when I opened the bag at home, guess how many she put in?

Six.

Paid for five, though :D

Last edited:
Next time tell her "half a dozen"... she'll put in like 25.

Anyway:
Not being able to find other jobs that are not call center or related... grrrrrr

Variable speed limit signs being overly protective and therefore displaying a limit of 60 kph on a perfectly built, three-lane-per-direction Autobahn for about 50 kilometres straight. Just because it was near 0?C, but the road was dry as it gets...

Envy.

I was more often honked and flashed at in a Mercedes S-Class within three days, than I was in a whole year before.

Next time I will pull a t-shirt over the backseat head rests, saying "Your poverty pisses me off". Let's see what effect that has on people.

Envy.

I was more often honked and flashed at in a Mercedes S-Class within three days, than I was in a whole year before.

Next time I will pull a t-shirt over the backseat head rests, saying "Your poverty pisses me off". Let's see what effect that has on people.

You would be my hero....seriously that's epic...:cool::p

Then you'd just get your car key-scratched, it's not worth it :/

My fucking sleeping pattern. No matter what I do, if I take a pill or not, if I hold out all day with 4 hours of sleep in order to get a nice schedule going on, I wake up ar 4 am. I went to sleep last night at 10, after being awake 20 hours, with 4 hours of sleep before that, and I still woke up at 4 am
I DONT WANT TO GET UP AT 4 BODY CLOCK!
And I can't hit snooze either, I'm wide awake, if I were to close my eyes and try to go back to sleep I'd just roll around in bed for 4 hours till it was time to get up for work.
And then unsurprisingly, I'm tired all day.

Just to make you Europeans feel better, gas prices. They're up to $3.20 a gallon over here!

Just to make you Europeans feel better, gas prices. They're up to $3.20 a gallon over here!
I am reeeeaaalllly hoping that the gas stations you go to are higher than the ones I go to or the one or it went up a full 40? in the last week since I got gas last :|

I am reeeeaaalllly hoping that the gas stations you go to are higher than the ones I go to or the one or it went up a full 40? in the last week since I got gas last :|

This was a gas station along the river between Cambridge and Boston, so I have no idea if the prices further north are lower. Hopefully they are; that's where I tend to fill up anyway.

2.95 to 3.00 here

I'ts also a thing that annoys me...these differences in gasoline price. I truly hope that our prices strike you, with 1.2? per litre..so I'll be happy when everybody else gets to 6$ to the gallon. Equallity for all :p

That would require a sharp increase in fuel taxes, which would lead to any politician who voted for it quickly getting the boot.
In short, not gonna happen.

This was a gas station along the river between Cambridge and Boston, so I have no idea if the prices further north are lower. Hopefully they are; that's where I tend to fill up anyway.

2.95 to 3.00 here
Yeah a quick google gives me mostly 2.95 to 3.05, the mom and pop gas station I go to (not listed) is usually is a couple cents under the stop and shop that was listed at 2.95. You were ripped off sir. :p
I'ts also a thing that annoys me...these differences in gasoline price. I truly hope that our prices strike you, with 1.2? per litre..so I'll be happy when everybody else gets to 6$ to the gallon. Equallity for all :p
You are forgetting something important. I live 10 miles from the capital of my state and I have zero reliable public transport in my town. One bus that is almost always around 45 minutes late. Lower gas prices make up for the fact we have shit public transport.

The woman at my bakery. I swear she's got Forrest Gump levels of intelligence.

"I'd like to have 5 bagels."
"Sure, with pleasure. How many do you want?"
"FIVE!"
"Right."

And when I opened the bag at home, guess how many she put in?

Six.

Paid for five, though :D

Next time tell her "half a dozen"... she'll put in like 25.

Anyway:
Not being able to find other jobs that are not call center or related... grrrrrr

Ask for a baker's dozen ;)

People organizing protestmarches for a 15 year old thug (with an extensive criminal record) who got shot by a jewelerystore owner he was trying to rob at gunpoint.

You know what? If your old enough to attempt armed robbery and holding people hostage (the jewelers wife and daughter) along with 'a mate' , your old enough to get what you deserve, in this case that's getting your head blown off.

They are calling the jeweler a murderer, WHAT? somebody give this guy a medal, and a bigger shotgun.....next time he can nail both of em at once.

People who put shit back in random locations in a store after they've picked it up. It's not like they're in another aisle way on the other side of the store either.. in some cases I'm talking about stuff thrown down at one end of the aisle when it actually goes at the other end. The worst culprit? The beauty aisle....it's ironic that the same soccer mom's who would freak out over seeing their kid's messy bedroom would manage to collectively destroy this aisle..without fail. Last night the only thing my boss wanted me to do besides ring up people was face the front half of the store because we're getting a visit. However, because beauty was sooo bad, it took me the entire night to do one side and a half of one aisle.

It's not just some customers that piss me off but also my coworkers actions: You guys KNOW we have to empty the photo machine's waste jug every night. It's company procedure that's literally beat into us at nearly every store location I've worked at. What do I find when I'm shutting down photo before store close? A fucking full to the brim waste jug that proceeded to overflow into it's holding tray! There's no greater joy then having to struggle to lift the heavy as fuck jug over to the sink and clean up the mess you created, whoever worked last. It's not hard to empty the jug every night. If you took the time to empty the jug, this wouldn't be a problem! :mad:

/rant