Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

LbFZC.gif

a-ha! I see you fell for my clever trap! :D

Ghili kitty.

Too soon! :mad:

It is never too soon for someone being the victim of their own stupidity on a reality show (or anywhere else).

If you try Stupid Human Tricks and get hurt, prepare to be mocked.

The guy will never walk again btw.

It sucks, but those are the natural consequences for trying to jump over a moving car.

If this was anywhere but some game/reality show then no one would give a damn and say he got what he deserved for making a stupid choice. But because he was actually trying to make money (I assume) by doing this in front of cameras it becomes a tragedy? That makes no sense. He still decided to try to jump over a moving car and he got injured. Next time don't try to jump over moving vehicles, you idiot.

It is never too soon for someone being the victim of their own stupidity on a reality show (or anywhere else).

If you try Stupid Human Tricks and get hurt, prepare to be mocked.
It was just on the news that the guy will likely remain paralyzed in arms and legs due to breaking his neck at that stunt. I saw him do that live on tv. Sorry, not funny for me! And no, he doesn't get money for that.

I see it this way: He had it coming. If he had jumped it, good for him, since he hadn't, he knew what he was getting himself in to. It's the same way I have no sympathy for people splattered by trains because they were walking on the train tracks.

Natural selection is a bitch and I love her.

gyro-stabilized chicken.

we are doomed

It's uncanny. It's so sophisticated, yet so simple. We can learn from this....I think.

And no, he doesn't get money for that.

He's not paid to be on the show? He didn't do it in the hope of some kind of reward, either promised or implied?

Then he really is a moron.

Nope, he was on the show Wetten, dass..? where you don't win any money, just the prestige when your bet is voted the best by the audience.