Random Thoughts....

So I got my downstairs neighbor knocking on my door last night at midnight or so for playing my acoustic guitar too loud.

I hate apartments.

To be fair....it is a huge guitar.

giant_guitar.jpg

I've never been in an IKEA in my life.

Never seen one on the inside either......, I can make half the furniture they sell much better and cheaper myself.

*Yes I am the last person in the world who makes his own furniture*

Never seen one on the inside either......, I can make half the furniture they sell much better and cheaper myself.

*Yes I am the last person in the world who makes his own furniture*

My brother does it as well, and since he is not a Belgian with gigantism that means that there are two of you.

Even then, get one that's at least 1,000 feet from the next...

Well, I could understand if I had the Infinity Kappas blasting, but I didn't. I don't even have a full size acoustic guitar, it is a Martin 000 body. I think it is more of a reflection on the cheapness of this building.

Heading back to the EU = BIG SMILE.

Oh, and kiwi red grape chocolate protein smoothie = YUM.

I've never been in an IKEA in my life.

Me too... until that Ikea down the road from me is finished in a year or two. (right now it's just a clear cut field with some utilities thrown in the ground, in a few years it's going to be massive suburban retail sprawl)

So, I went to go observe the student protests at Westminister today, and got completely caught up by accident in it...

Jesus. I nearly got trampled.

Me too... until that Ikea down the road from me is finished in a year or two. (right now it's just a clear cut field with some utilities thrown in the ground, in a few years it's going to be massive suburban retail sprawl)

I love unfinished suburban retail sprawl. In Saskatoon a few years ago they were planning this big shopping centre, but the only thing finished for a year was a liquor store in the middle of the field. It was like an oasis of booze.

Stoughton MA, girl. It's an hour away from me, but it's pretty impressive. I bought a coffee table there that I was going to use at my apartment in college, but there was so little room I didn't even unpack it.

that would have been useful to know before we finished furniture shopping

It takes me longer to read when someone types "how r u so..." than "how are you so...".

Continue the Ikea talk.

Lab karaoke tonight.

I'm fucking dead.

Resume Ikea chats.

Lab karaoke tonight.

I'm fucking dead.

Resume Ikea chats.

Oh dear. Karaoke. That's bad. :(

Anyways, continuing from the IKEA talk, it's fun to drift IKEA trolleys. That's all I have to contribute.

Oh dear. Karaoke. That's bad. :(

Anyways, continuing from the IKEA talk, it's fun to drift IKEA trolleys. That's all I have to contribute.

I love Bilar. Best candy EVER. Long live IKEA for carrying it!

threeproductsahlgren-750967.jpg

Oh dear. Karaoke. That's bad. :( awesome.

I highly recommend picking something cheesy and over the top like Meat Loaf. I'm doing karaoke myself tomorrow and am already planning out my songlist.

I highly recommend picking something cheesy and over the top like Meat Loaf. I'm doing karaoke myself tomorrow and am already planning out my songlist.

When I did it the best option was Journey, but I think the Sopranos and Glee made that popular so it might be played out.